How long did it take you....

Old Jan 31st 2007, 6:33 am
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long did it take you....

[QUOTE=yolandacharm;4346892]
Originally Posted by neepneeps
anyone who was waiting on here - have you got yours yet??!! Hope there is some yes!! x[/QUOTE)

YES!!!!! WE GOT IT THIS MORNING!!!
Congratulations well chuffed for you!!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=utopia;4347195]
Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Congratulations well chuffed for you!!!!!!
Thank you!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

any more news from anybody who was waiting? i am going to phone my CO next week as its been 2 weeks since bond paid now. i just want to ask how long, how long????? ahggghhh! so im patient!!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

any more news from anybody who was waiting? i am going to phone my CO next week as its been 2 weeks since bond paid now. i just want to ask how long, how long????? ahggghhh! so im patient!!
I am a 137 stni but I am verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry impatient too! We sent final piece of paperwork 2 weeks ago, but meds and adult PCs went to Oz on 1/12/06. Daughter turned 16 so needed PC. How long will they make us wait. May applicants. Shud I get Agent to e-mail CO, or will it make cO BELLIGERENT?????? AM FED UP1!!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

Hi Bexie, I try to be patient but i am so fed up now! I am going to contact my CO next week - and just explain that we have flights booked etc. and we need to know a timeframe. She did tell me a couple of weeks from date of bond, and that is 2 weeks now! Maybe it will annoy her - I dont know - but they must have loads of agents calling them, and i am doing it myslef and have paid a lot of money for it - so I dont see why it will hurt! xxx
Old Feb 6th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bexie, I try to be patient but i am so fed up now! I am going to contact my CO next week - and just explain that we have flights booked etc. and we need to know a timeframe. She did tell me a couple of weeks from date of bond, and that is 2 weeks now! Maybe it will annoy her - I dont know - but they must have loads of agents calling them, and i am doing it myslef and have paid a lot of money for it - so I dont see why it will hurt! xxx
Thanx neeps! Am feelin' really down today!! Am trying to be positive and being proactive is the only way! I guess the only action I can take is to email my agents and get them to chase it up!
Bexie
Old Feb 6th 2007, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

I am too Bexie! I am obsessed with checking emails etc. It cant be good for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! xxx
Old Feb 7th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I am too Bexie! I am obsessed with checking emails etc. It cant be good for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! xxx
cheers mate!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bexie
cheers mate!
u too! Fingers n toes crossed!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

please please please let me hear something tomorrow! i am soooooo desperate to hear now! Its been 2 weeks, purrlease! and please let everyone else hear something too!! xxxx
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

please please please let me hear something tomorrow! i am soooooo desperate to hear now! Its been 2 weeks, purrlease! and please let everyone else hear something too!! xxxx
Hiya neeps

Our Assurer received their letter from centrelink yesterday to say that our CO had been informed about the bond being lodged. So just waiting in limbo land, with you!
Hope we both (and everyone else) hear something very, very soon as we need to book flights for March aswell.

Cheers
Jo
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hiya neeps

Our Assurer received their letter from centrelink yesterday to say that our CO had been informed about the bond being lodged. So just waiting in limbo land, with you!
Hope we both (and everyone else) hear something very, very soon as we need to book flights for March aswell.

Cheers
Jo
jo thats brilliant news...thats it now hun...all done time for the wait.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Hiya Cath

Still no news with yours?
I check BE every morning and every night (and in the afternoon at work!) especially for your "got it". Surely by Friday! Fingers crossed.

Jo