Wikiposts

How long did it take you....

Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all
Smile How long did it take you....

from the date you paid your bond money to the date you were granted your visa?!!

Our bond is getting paid next week and I am trying to think if it would be foolish to book flights for the start of March....(everything else is done - our CO is just waiting for the AOS bond to be paid, 139 visa ).

Can anyone tell me how long it was for them?\ Weeks? Months?

DAYS??!! (she says hopefully!)

thanks guys! xxx
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:56 am
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Default Re: How long did it take you....

Hi there

My brother paid his bond on 15 November and we received our email visa confirmation on 12 December. Visa 139. Flying out on 10 February, can't wait.

Good luck, hope you don't have to wait too long.

Ali

Old Jan 21st 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neepneeps
from the date you paid your bond money to the date you were granted your visa?!!

Our bond is getting paid next week and I am trying to think if it would be foolish to book flights for the start of March....(everything else is done - our CO is just waiting for the AOS bond to be paid, 139 visa ).

thanks guys! xxx
Our bond was paid 28th December - and are still waiting.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 4:47 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

25 days - but it was over Christmas and New Year............

Lou
xx
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

oh gosh its longer than I thought, so maybe maximum a month?

does anyone know how long it takes to send the passports off for the stickers etc?

I hope Cath you get yours really soon!

Im worried it would be silly to book for 1st March - that would allow 5 weeks for visa grant.. might be cutting it a bit fine looking at what you have all said! Oh well maybe i better just wait.... xx
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

oh gosh its longer than I thought, so maybe maximum a month?

does anyone know how long it takes to send the passports off for the stickers etc?

I hope Cath you get yours really soon!

Im worried it would be silly to book for 1st March - that would allow 5 weeks for visa grant.. might be cutting it a bit fine looking at what you have all said! Oh well maybe i better just wait.... xx
Passport turnaround is about 3days. I have sent a couple of peoples off recently and weasy posted hers on a Tuesday I think and got it back on the Friday. It doesnt take long at all.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

thanks Cath. you should get yours any day now surely - I just looked at the dates and if its a maximum month from date of bond?

I think i was been overly optimistic thinking it was a matter of days after the bond. Its so annoying as you cant really book anything (in case you might be unlucky and take ages!) x
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:49 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys! xxx
Hi NeepNeeps,

Our assurer had the interview on the 22nd of december and the bond was paid on the 29th.
We are still waiting in anticipation.

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

thanks guys! xxx
We are in the same boat our bond was lodged on the 3rd jan and not heard anything our AOS said they was told DIMA have 3 weeks to let you know not sure if this is true
Regards
Vanessa
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:51 am
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanessaB
We are in the same boat our bond was lodged on the 3rd jan and not heard anything our AOS said they was told DIMA have 3 weeks to let you know not sure if this is true
Regards
Vanessa
Hi Vanessa,

Well this friday it will be 4 weeks of us waiting to hear!

We should be exchanging contracts on Our house as well and completion probably in the next 2 weeks.

So I do hope we hear something very soon.

Good luck to you as well V and everyone else waiting to hear

Last edited by utopia; Jan 22nd 2007 at 2:51 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Yes good luck everyone - keep us posted! It would be good if DIMA could give a rough timescale.. i.e 4 weeks. I think I am not going to book a flight until I actually have it! Just in case! x
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Whats all this about paying a "bond"?

Cheers
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

We have been waiting 11 weeks now and still no word. hmm
Although, we don't need a bond, as far as we know anyway, it has never been mentioned
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

anyone who was waiting on here - have you got yours yet??!! Hope there is some yes!! x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=neepneeps;4346804]anyone who was waiting on here - have you got yours yet??!! Hope there is some yes!! x[/QUOTE)

YES!!!!! WE GOT IT THIS MORNING!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.