How do you show....

Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do you show....

That you have applied for your police checks and booked your medicals? I have sent off for my police checks, and still to book medicals, but my type of visa (885) says you must have applied, but how do you show you have done?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:13 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you show....

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
That you have applied for your police checks and booked your medicals? I have sent off for my police checks, and still to book medicals, but my type of visa (885) says you must have applied, but how do you show you have done?
you can ask the doctor's office for some sort of a receipt, that will show the appointment date and use that as evidence. Not sure what can be done with the PCCs, sorry.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=pumpkin blossom;8176794]That you have applied for your police checks and booked your medicals? I have sent off for my police checks, and still to book medicals, but my type of visa (885) says you must have applied, but how do you show you have done?[/QUOTE

The Aussie police check came back within a week, we haven't actually done the UK one yet. We got the medicals done before applying. At the HSA on the Gold Coast, you actually have to attend with the documentation you cannot make an appointment, you get seen on the day. Take it you would still have to attend and just make an appointment for a later date?

Cheers
Mandy
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=mandyp;8176896]
That you have applied for your police checks and booked your medicals? I have sent off for my police checks, and still to book medicals, but my type of visa (885) says you must have applied, but how do you show you have done?[/QUOTE

The Aussie police check came back within a week, we haven't actually done the UK one yet. We got the medicals done before applying. At the HSA on the Gold Coast, you actually have to attend with the documentation you cannot make an appointment, you get seen on the day. Take it you would still have to attend and just make an appointment for a later date?

Cheers
Mandy
When we had our cheque drawn up at the bank we just scanned the receipt as proof, the day after it was shown as received, and with medicals they give you a reference number. Not that anything had been looked at for almost a year.....:-)
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=mandyp;8176896]
That you have applied for your police checks and booked your medicals? I have sent off for my police checks, and still to book medicals, but my type of visa (885) says you must have applied, but how do you show you have done?[/QUOTE

Cheers
Mandy
We went to the HSA and booked an appointment, paid the money and they gave us a reference number, you had to go in and take passports and have your photo taken there and then, not a very flattering one as well!!