Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How ACS Online Submission and Hard Copies Mapping would happen?

How ACS Online Submission and Hard Copies Mapping would happen?

Old Dec 10th 2009, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

coolaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How ACS Online Submission and Hard Copies Mapping would happen?

Hello buddies,

Finally with all your help, I have submitted my online application to ACS. I am planning to send my documents via mail tomorrow and below is the list of it.

1) Passport Copy
2) Details of Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
3) Employer references
4) Resume

I have a question here, how ACS will map these documents with my Online application soon ? Do I need to mention my online reference number in this application anywhere ?
Old Dec 11th 2009, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: How ACS Online Submission and Hard Copies Mapping would happen?

It's certainly a good idea to mention the application reference number (the one you received with the acknowledgement mail from ACS) somewhere when sending the certified copies.

Just create a short cover letter containing the reference number and a list of the documents you're sending.
If you want to be 100% sure, you can also add a printout of your online application.