Hi Everyone

Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:31 am
Just Joined

tonyandlynne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Everyone

Hi Everybody,

We are new to this forum, how are you all, we are the Underwood Family being, Me(Lynne), my Husband(Tony), Son(Kyle) & Daughter(Chloe) hoping to move to Sydney, we have done the whole process and are now just awaiting on the visa Approval which is due any day. We are going out on the 457 Sponsorship Visa so i have now got a job out in Sydney.

We are all sooooooooo excited, hope to hear from you all as we are a cheery happy bunch

Lynne & Tony
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Originally Posted by tonyandlynne
Hi Everybody,

We are new to this forum, how are you all, we are the Underwood Family being, Me(Lynne), my Husband(Tony), Son(Kyle) & Daughter(Chloe) hoping to move to Sydney, we have done the whole process and are now just awaiting on the visa Approval which is due any day. We are going out on the 457 Sponsorship Visa so i have now got a job out in Sydney.

We are all sooooooooo excited, hope to hear from you all as we are a cheery happy bunch

Lynne & Tony
Hi to you all

Welcome to this site, you'll find out loads of interesting info and have lots of fun too
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Awwwwwwwwww thanks Curly thats brill, i also look on Poms too as they are good so both that one and this one i will be able to get tons and tons of info, the more the better they say.

Lynne
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:01 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Awwwwwwwwww thanks Curly thats brill, i also look on Poms too as they are good so both that one and this one i will be able to get tons and tons of info, the more the better they say.

Lynne
Hi Lynne, we are off to Central coast or Northern Beaches as my brother lives in Manly (way too dear for us!)
Where you from?
Good luck Sim.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Hi Sim,

We probably live about 10-15 mins from you as we live in Horwich, lol god it is a small world, Hoping to go to Sydney which is where i got the job, just awaiting on Visa approval.

Lynne
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:42 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

A very small world indeed!
I went to St Josephs secondary school & have just sold my business on the Loco works.
When you off?
We live in Adlington so even closer
Sim
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Off any day now as visa approval is overdue so just awaiting on that phonecall lol.

Lynne
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:59 am
Lancs to central coast

My 8yr old son Max wants to know how old your kids are.(he's off school with a poorly tum, even though he seems fine now)
My wife Liz is down Chorley getting the last bit of info that our co asked for, so hopefully we should have our visa in March

I am sat reading a load of last weeks aussie newspapers, property & job papers brought over by Liz's boss yesterday, it makes the Bolton Evening News property section look a bit crap

Which area are you looking at? I,ll see if it's in these papers & you can borrow them if helpful.

Sim
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:02 am
Just Joined

My son is 9 years and Daughter 7 years, We are going to be moving to in and around Carlingford or Epping area, my job will be along the North Shore beaches in Sydney but we are not City people but Country people so dont mind commuting to work.

Lynne
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:20 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

We are going out on the 457 Sponsorship Visa so i have now got a job out in Sydney.
Hope you're aware of all the hassles 457 holders have to deal with - eg high school fees in NSW. Is your employer going to cover all the extra health and education costs?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

We already know about all them cost as we have researched before applying, we have done all the budgets for when we move

Lynne & Tony
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome. Good luck with the visas and all the best for the future.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

Had a phone call today to say it will be at least another month before we hear, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lynne