Help !!!! Application to be Rejected ???

Old Aug 24th 2008, 10:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help !!!! Application to be Rejected ???

Originally Posted by PuneetGaba
Mate, what for do u wanna appeal ? They sill haven't rejected u and can not even reject u considering that u applied before the rules changed and got ur skills assessed well before the new rules came into effect.

However i do agree that a lot of Hairdressers have been rejected from India of late, particularly from Punjab & Gujrat, and thats creating negetive thoughts in ur mind. But then i m sure 80 % of those applicants were fraud and their TRA applications were prepared by agents who had quite a bit of experience and knew how to get it right with TRA. And when it came down to employment verification most of the saloons did not have sinks, geysers, particular hair-cutting scissors etc etc... However if ur Sallon is well equiped with all the basic equipments & infrastucture & meets their normal standard, and provided that ur wife is able to physically prove her employment claim during her verification, then it shouldn't be a problem.

And before i end mate, i want u to know that DIAC is there to grant u a visa and not to reject u, provided that all the info u provided was true, honest & transparent.

Cheers.
What you have said is absolutely right, PG. There's no need to get yourself in a panic about something that happened to someone else. As I've said before...If you are completely honest then there is nothing to worry about.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 11:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Moderator's hat on now. This thread was started to help a fellow visa applicant. Let's just stick to the OP's question and drop the subject of the comment made by Vanessanddave.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What you have said is absolutely right, PG. There's no need to get yourself in a panic about something that happened to someone else. As I've said before...If you are completely honest then there is nothing to worry about.
Thanx Dorothy. Thats exactly my point, which is to take it easy and not compare ur application with a rejected application, which could have been a fraudalent application.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

vanessandave has a spectacular aura aboutvanessandave has a spectacular aura aboutvanessandave has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by louie
That's a bit unnecessary

If you can't or aren't willing to help, I'd suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself. There's plenty of people on here who aren't "British Expats" both giving and receiving advice.

Dorothy, one of the most helpful and useful people here, is Canadian I believe as is Comet555. Do you have a problem with that?

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't mean to cause offence, I was posing a genuine question but can see how people may take offence. I love canadians, my other half is one.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 9:50 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vanessandave
Sorry, my mistake. I didn't mean to cause offence, I was posing a genuine question but can see how people may take offence. I love canadians, my other half is one.
I noticed your wife was Canadian, which is why I was wondering how you could have asked that question.

Anyhow.... you came back in and said sorry so I'll definitley give you the benefit of the doubt. You seem relatively new so I do believe that maybe you hadn't noticed how diverse the board actually is.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

yoddha will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vanessandave
I presume you like Indians too...You will find us in plenty in OZ.
Cheers
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

yoddha will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PuneetGaba
Mate, what for do u wanna appeal ? They sill haven't rejected u and can not even reject u considering that u applied before the rules changed and got ur skills assessed well before the new rules came into effect.

However i do agree that a lot of Hairdressers have been rejected from India of late, particularly from Punjab & Gujrat, and thats creating negetive thoughts in ur mind. But then i m sure 80 % of those applicants were fraud and their TRA applications were prepared by agents who had quite a bit of experience and knew how to get it right with TRA. And when it came down to employment verification most of the saloons did not have sinks, geysers, particular hair-cutting scissors etc etc... However if ur Sallon is well equiped with all the basic equipments & infrastucture & meets their normal standard, and provided that ur wife is able to physically prove her employment claim during her verification, then it shouldn't be a problem.

And before i end mate, i want u to know that DIAC is there to grant u a visa and not to reject u, provided that all the info u provided was true, honest & transparent.

Cheers.
Thanks Puneet & Dorothy..
It has taken some stress steam off. I feel slightly better now.
BTW Puneet are you and Immigration Agent?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by yoddha
Thanks Puneet & Dorothy..
It has taken some stress steam off. I feel slightly better now.
BTW Puneet are you and Immigration Agent?
No mate, i m an Oz immigration applicant just like u, but prefer to gather all the info i can so that my agent who even though being MARA registered, doesn't take me for a long ride. Apart from that its all destiny bro.

Cheers.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by yoddha
I presume you like Indians too...You will find us in plenty in OZ.
Cheers
Thereby disproving your other thread where you claim DIAC discriminates against Indians and you are going to sue them on this basis...?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:41 am
I love Kangaroo route

wogboy is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were working for DIAC I am going to put on the table the same or similar immigration policy like USA to be considered and approved in near future.

Countries which send more then 20000 or (X number) people in the last 5 years in Australia , they cant apply for PR (175/176/885/886) in the next 5 years.

*English speaking countries are not affected in this low.

They should do this...
what do you think why DIAC put India in Level 4 ? yes for sure, because the people are very honest in the applications.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by wogboy
If I were working for DIAC I am going to put on the table the same or similar immigration policy like USA to be considered and approved in near future.

Countries which send more then 20000 or (X number) people in the last 5 years in Australia , they cant apply for PR (175/176/885/886) in the next 5 years.

They should do this...
what do you think why DIAC put India in Level 4 ? yes for sure, because the people are very honest in the applications.
Countries don't 'send' large numbers of people to Australia! Individuals make life decisions to emigrate, you can't arbitrarily impose a number with no regard for the individual applicant and their civil rights!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:53 am
I love Kangaroo route

wogboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes they do but on another way…

If the government of that countries is not able to proved normal and liveable conditions to live and work there , people are moving out … so it means the government sending them somewhere … if people had enough money to live and work there I don’t think so they would move out … except people who are married or students who want to study out.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point

CRAP!!! ... u have lost it dude lol ... go get a life
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antifunky
CRAP!!! ... u have lost it dude lol ... go get a life
Please write properly - using text-speak in a forum like this just makes you look childish [as does the content of your post].
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:38 am
Still alive

… if people had enough money to live and work there I don’t think so they would move out … except people who are married or students who want to study out.
Then please explain the large influx of people from UK and New Zealand. Both first world countries where people have enough money to live and work. Both countries with good social services, too I might add.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.