Help

Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all
Question Help

My husbad has just changed companies but still does the same job will this affect my application i only sent my tra away on the 13th of this month he was asked to attend an interview and was interested to see what was on offer it didnt apply but the company are nearer to home and paying more money that the one he is in. he had previously applied 2 years ago and wasnt successful and they contacted him. but how will that affect my application if we pass the tra
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
My husbad has just changed companies but still does the same job will this affect my application i only sent my tra away on the 13th of this month he was asked to attend an interview and was interested to see what was on offer it didnt apply but the company are nearer to home and paying more money that the one he is in. he had previously applied 2 years ago and wasnt successful and they contacted him. but how will that affect my application if we pass the tra

I wouldn't think it would be a problem if it's the same job. But then I'm no expert.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:22 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
Dear SG,

TRA will just assess your husband according to the evidence provided; you then apply to DIMA and probably won't even need a reference from the new employer. Should not be a problem. Just make sure he leaves his current employer on good terms in case the reference is checked.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all

thanks wendy and george thats a relief

mel