Health Request ID

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Health Request ID

When booking my medical through hsagroup online website (I am in australia), I am being asked to enter Health Request ID. What is it?

The additional info request letter that I have recieved from CO, mentions following IDs-

Permission request ID (ICSE request ID)
Client ID
File ref number
TRN

Which one?

Urgent help appreciated.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

aussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health Request ID

We provided our file Ref no. and TRN but this was filled up in the Printed application before posting it to the HOC centre -Sydney .

It should be one of these for your online medical ..Try TRN
Old Oct 24th 2009, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh what is this thing sirji ....Did you figure out what to give ..I was just planning to complete my medicals good you posted this info. There is no rule in Aus right that only after CO request you need to complete your medicals
Old Oct 24th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Oh what is this thing sirji ....Did you figure out what to give ..I was just planning to complete my medicals good you posted this info. There is no rule in Aus right that only after CO request you need to complete your medicals
No there is no such rule.

I have given the permission request ID, which is also mentioned as ICSE request ID in the letter from CO requesting additional info. This one sounded closest, so I just put it.

May be I will confirm with them when I go for medical next week, and change the ID if required.