have you used this agent

Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: have you used this agent

Thanks tomy2tums done what you said and got me little message at end of me page.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Just off the phone with my agent. She said that my TRA application is looking good and should pass (ACS, Systems Manager). Fronm what I've read on here, everyone has been throwing letters, extended job descriptions and solictor signatures (and maybe even threatening letters lol) along with this application. The actual assessment form I filled in was basically about 4 words on each position I've held and my cv is attached. Each reference was descriptive but not as much as I feel others on here have had to do. The agency is Visa First. I'm more than a little concerned now.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:10 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

We didnt do extended references and the like.

Some of our references were a page long describing company, duties done, wages etc we only had 2 not nearly as much as some have sent. We passed no problem

Sent an A4 page of a descriptive detail about hubbies job, the assessment form I sent in sounds a bit like yours, many people send in loads and still fail its quality not quantity that counts.

We sent CV to our agent (overseas emigration) worked from that, have to say what they have done so far has obviously worked, we have a CO

Have heard of visa first but I dont know of anyone that recommends them so cant help there i'm afraid.

Kaye
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
We didnt do extended references and the like.

Some of our references were a page long describing company, duties done, wages etc we only had 2 not nearly as much as some have sent. We passed no problem

Sent an A4 page of a descriptive detail about hubbies job, the assessment form I sent in sounds a bit like yours, many people send in loads and still fail its quality not quantity that counts.

We sent CV to our agent (overseas emigration) worked from that, have to say what they have done so far has obviously worked, we have a CO

Have heard of visa first but I dont know of anyone that recommends them so cant help there i'm afraid.

Kaye
Cheers Kaye. I'm just getting a bad feeling though. When the girl in the agency rang me to tell me she's received it and all is looking well, she asked which occupation I'm applying under. I understand that she's not a recruitment consultant or anything but I did expect her to know from my application.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

paedar is an unknown quantity at this point

knockoff nige. are you applying to tra or acs? they are different, i have a trade so i applied to tra, you apply to acs as you are in IT. also, you are paying the company to establish what is your occupation from the skills list and to guide you on the pieces of paper required. Ask the questions now before the acs application is lodged.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 4:39 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Knockoffnige

If your gut feeling is telling you its wrong possibly just go through the TRA with them if they have all ready done it and take it from there.

It could be that all she had in front of her was the code for your profession and not your job title, not defending her or anything I have this habit at looking at it from the other side it can get annoying

Kaye
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

bagspacked will become famous soon enoughbagspacked will become famous soon enough

HI Nige
Im using visafirst, a pal of mine and his wife are in oz now and used them. Got a full refund guarantee with the visa and called in and met them so Im not worried
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Ive just sent off AGAIN my hubbys tra and letters from his 3 last workplaces. The agent visa-go sent the 3 really nice letters from his last 3 employers back and said they wanted more pages of the letters stating all the tools he has used in the last 3 years and more info about the jobs he has undertaken, so, after listing approx 300 tools he uses (he is an overhead linesman) why he uses them and how he uses them, plus aprox 30 pages detailing what kind of jobs he undertakes and how he does them (could have done about 200 pages because he does different things every day.) Sent them back to agent (special delivery for 3rd time).., Wish now I had gone with the other agents if all they wanted was 4 lines about the job.:curse:

When we told the other 3 companies what the agent wanted they all basically said they havent the time or resources to get together all that information and get it processed. So me and hubby have spent the las 4 days, day and night getting it all together, typing it up and e-mailing the firms to ask if it was ok with them to send it all with their letters.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ben&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Cheers Kaye. I'm just getting a bad feeling though. When the girl in the agency rang me to tell me she's received it and all is looking well, she asked which occupation I'm applying under. I understand that she's not a recruitment consultant or anything but I did expect her to know from my application.
Hi Knockoff
just writing to find out if you have any news
we spoke to VISA FIRST today but after reading your post im now a little dubious
hopefully you have good news...???
cheers
Ben
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ben2009
Hi Knockoff
just writing to find out if you have any news
we spoke to VISA FIRST today but after reading your post im now a little dubious
hopefully you have good news...???
cheers
Ben
My advice would be to not use this agent. Basically, I think they dont do customer service and seem to me to be well under qualified. It took me a while to complete the tra and didnt get as much as a follow up phone call to find out how I was doing. Everytime I called I had to refresh their memory about who I was. I'm simply not impressed with them.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:37 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Folks, just stumbled across this thread. I am using visa-go and cant say enough about them. Doing a great job for me.