have you used this agent

Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default have you used this agent

Hi, just been reading 216 pages of this forum, really great site, but worried now if we have chosen the right agent.

Has anyone used Visa-Go emigration ltd, which is the one we are using at mo, but are stuck on the tra millions of information needed letters.

Wished Id found this site earlier because this George Lombard guy seems to be the biz and would have definately had him instead.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default Re: have you used this agent

We used the same company, based in the Edinburgh office, Darren Chatt is his name.
I can honestly say that they have been totally on the ball as far as our application is involved. dealt with all of our queries very quickly, and i can tell u we have had many!!
We are in the BN136 visa. we started this in January and are now just waiting on the visa's coming through. This process has been really quick up till now as we are now playing the waiting game .
hope this help as all agents are different!!!
good luck with the application
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that reassurance there, was getting a bit worried if we had got a wrongun. Hope all goes well for you.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Eltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud ofEltoro has much to be proud of
Smile Re: have you used this agent

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi, just been reading 216 pages of this forum, really great site, but worried now if we have chosen the right agent.

Has anyone used Visa-Go emigration ltd, which is the one we are using at mo, but are stuck on the tra millions of information needed letters.

Wished Id found this site earlier because this George Lombard guy seems to be the biz and would have definately had him instead.
We used Darren from Visa-Go for our application last year and here we are in Oz now.

No need to worry, just supply as much info as poss and you'll be fine.

All the best
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that Eltoro,

My minds completely at rest now, hope your enjoying it over there and it was well worth the wait. have fun, keep smiling
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:22 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

By now your mind is at ease, but just to say that we also used Darren Chatt and thought he was great. Very straight but knows what he is talkin about. We are now just sittin waitin to be told to go for medicals etc.
Good luck
Brendan, cath & family
Derry
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

lizzydripping will become famous soon enoughlizzydripping will become famous soon enough

Hi
We used Andre from 'My Australian Visa' and he was brilliant - got us through a couple of problems that would of fazed me straightaway. very reasonable rates too.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone used Visa First? Thats who I'm going through. Just sent in my skills assessment last week and she's revewing it tomorrow.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

paedar is an unknown quantity at this point

hello knockoff nige from another irishman, hope the visa goes well. i decided against visafirst as they were not registered and i didnt go for all that advertising hype. good luck. i will keep looking out for your posts i dont post much but always pop my head in. P
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:03 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

We are using Darren from Visa-Go Edinburgh office, and as others say, he knows his stuff.

Yes, we would recomend him and his staff.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paedar
hello knockoff nige from another irishman, hope the visa goes well. i decided against visafirst as they were not registered and i didnt go for all that advertising hype. good luck. i will keep looking out for your posts i dont post much but always pop my head in. P
Hey Paedar thanks for that. I chose them because they advertise as 'never been unsuccessful'. I think I'm going to try them with this tra application first. Should that fail then if i decide to try again I'll be using someone else. If it goes through then I might just take care of the rest of it myself (to save a few quid).
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep thanks Brendan my mind is well and truly at rest now

This is nothing to do with the tra but how do you guys get your little quotes at the end of your messages and the sentences saying tra sent in, tra accepted etc, Im just happy my messages are being sent let alone all that clever stuff!!! how do you do it
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:12 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yanchep
Yep thanks Brendan my mind is well and truly at rest now

This is nothing to do with the tra but how do you guys get your little quotes at the end of your messages and the sentences saying tra sent in, tra accepted etc, Im just happy my messages are being sent let alone all that clever stuff!!! how do you do it
go yo user profile, and add stuff to your signature
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

paedar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Hey Paedar thanks for that. I chose them because they advertise as 'never been unsuccessful'. I think I'm going to try them with this tra application first. Should that fail then if i decide to try again I'll be using someone else. If it goes through then I might just take care of the rest of it myself (to save a few quid).
thats what i meant about advertising, how do you know they have never been unsuccessful. unregistered companies can say anything. anyway good luck.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paedar
thats what i meant about advertising, how do you know they have never been unsuccessful. unregistered companies can say anything. anyway good luck.
If my tra fails, I'll be posting about it on here, and elsewhere, should they continue to advertise like that. But, be positive, it could all be above board.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.