Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Great speed DIAC of allocation of CO for CSL

Great speed DIAC of allocation of CO for CSL

Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great speed DIAC of allocation of CO for CSL

Originally Posted by Roni
what you have recived with ack letter
It wasn't a letter, it was an email, and there was no attachment, no mention of health and character checking.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by slackbloke
This is interesting, did you receive this at application time or afterwards? Did you do an online or paper application?
it was my acknowledgement of docs received in adelaide, loads of info and other kinda useful stuff.

In an email.

mine is paper app, this is standard reply to all apps received i believe.

coops.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

ABB1 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,

i'm a jan 2008 paper based CSL applicant (IT Pro), still no CO, should i get worried or are there any other Jan 2008 people who doesn't have CO allocation yet?

When i sent PLE said no CO yet :-(

realyy worried now

Thanx
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABB1
HI,

i'm a jan 2008 paper based CSL applicant (IT Pro), still no CO, should i get worried or are there any other Jan 2008 people who doesn't have CO allocation yet?

realyy worried now

Thanx
when did you get the reply on your PLE? If you got 1-2 weeks ago chances are you have a CO now

I'm also a paper based 176 (family) applicant. When I tried to check via PLE I got a reply that my email address is not authorized. Did you submit a form or something to get your email authorised?

Good luck
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:33 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABB1
HI,

realyy worried now

Thanx
Have you notified DIAC that you are CSL.

As per their upates on first two weeks of March, they instructed IT professionals to inform DIAC that you are CSL.

Every IT professional has to advise DIAC that they are CSL.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Altavista
Have you notified DIAC that you are CSL.

As per their upates on first two weeks of March, they instructed IT professionals to inform DIAC that you are CSL.

Every IT professional has to advise DIAC that they are CSL.
Yeah Altavista is right u need to notify DIAC regarding ur entitlement on CSL. Send mail to DAIC with this LINK
Last week i did the same and then DIAC had confirmed me that my entitlement on CSL has been noted on my file.

Cheers
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

ABB1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx guys,

yep i already acknowledgd them using PLE regarding my CSL (IT) status and they replied saying it's noted.

I sent the PLE regarding my status inquiry last week and got the reply just day bfr yesterday.

So no idea why it's late?

Are there any other 2008 Jan applicants like me waiting for a CO?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 10:24 am
Just Joined

racks is an unknown quantity at this point

Has there been any change in your online status on the enquiry page..??
I am a Dec '07 applicant (CSL/HR country) and haven't been alloted a CO yet..