Got my 457 today :)

Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

jenniferalisonuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got my 457 today :)

Having checked my online status everyday since the 8th of august im delighted to say that i got my 457 today!!!
Wish i wrote down the exact dates of everything i got done... my medical was done on the 27th of August and it has been an unbelievably straight forward process! I kept asking my self why it was going so smoothly... my nursing registration took months!!! Anyway I thought I would share my good news and wish good luck to anyone else waiting! It does happen...
Best Birthday present ever!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:17 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future
Default Re: Got my 457 today :)

Originally Posted by jenniferalisonuk
Having checked my online status everyday since the 8th of august im delighted to say that i got my 457 today!!!
Wish i wrote down the exact dates of everything i got done... my medical was done on the 27th of August and it has been an unbelievably straight forward process! I kept asking my self why it was going so smoothly... my nursing registration took months!!! Anyway I thought I would share my good news and wish good luck to anyone else waiting! It does happen...
Best Birthday present ever!
Happy Bday and Congratulations!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AshyB
Happy Bday and Congratulations!
Thank youuuuxxxxx
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough

congratulations!!
My wife has been offered a job at sunshine coast hospital on sponsored 457 so just about to start the process!!
Where are you heading?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rossy28
congratulations!!
My wife has been offered a job at sunshine coast hospital on sponsored 457 so just about to start the process!!
Where are you heading?
Heading to the west coast! Cant wait!! Has she got her nursing registration yet for over there? I think I only found it complicated as I am terrible at all aspects of paper work and got frustrated posting things back and forth... It seemed to take forever!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough

we went over in june and sorted the registration while we were there,it arrived 3 weeks after we got back?!
Are you being sponsored by a hospital?
Ours seem ever so slow!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

Congratulations and happy birthday! You must be incredibly relieved.