Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Talking Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't quite believe I am typing this , but We have been granted our visas and have to be in OZ by May 2006.

Thankyou so much to everyone on the forum for their help and support

good luck to those still waiting it will happen !!!!

Bex and family x
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many congratulations and enjoy your new life.

Denise Peter and family
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:34 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Bex
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bex 66
I can't quite believe I am typing this , but We have been granted our visas and have to be in OZ by May 2006.

Bex and family x
Wow Bex, brilliant news, CONGRATULATIONS. Can you tell me your exact timeline again. Were you asked for a form 1022, and how long after that was it until you 'got it'?

Have a great night!!

Paul
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:39 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Bex and family x
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2005, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Bex and family x
Posted a congrats on the nursing threads, but could'nt resist another one on here...well done, good luck and speedy grants to all those who wait (including me)
Old Sep 13th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Posted a congrats on the nursing threads, but could'nt resist another one on here...well done, good luck and speedy grants to all those who wait (including me)

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2005, 1:51 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic, congrats
Old Sep 13th 2005, 2:02 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Bex and family x
FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

Better make that a celebratory drink then !!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2005, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Bex and family x
Great, well done.

What event does your date coincide with? Im told its 12 months from police clearance and not medicals.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 2:23 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Bex that's brilliant, absolutely FANTASTC. Really pleased for you mate.

All the best

Mandi xxx
Old Sep 13th 2005, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Bex and family x

Bex and Family congratulations and well done
All the best down under
Sonja x
Old Sep 13th 2005, 2:52 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonjaNTony
Bex and Family congratulations and well done
All the best down under
Sonja x
Congrats !!
Old Sep 13th 2005, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

abeattie is on a distinguished road

Bex and family x
Hi,

Congratulations it must be a great feeling, hopefully I will get that soon :-)

Can you let me know what your timeline is, we submitted our application March 05, done meds just playing the waiting game now.

Good luck for the future

Angie, Sean & Kids
Old Sep 13th 2005, 3:03 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Bex and family x
Congratulations!!!

When did you apply? We're *still* waiting for ours

Gina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.