Got 175 grant letter today

Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:11 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default Re: Got 175 grant letter today

Originally Posted by umair
Congratulations Khurram.
It is very good to see the grant from Pakistan.. Best of luck for your OZ Life..
A lot of Pakistani's have started getting grants suddenly. I really can't understand what might be the reason for that. But thats good for all of us. Wish you all the best too.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

prospective_immigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, khurram, hope your mother gets well soon, InshaAllah
Whats next, do you have to submit the passport to the aussie embassy with the grant letter or you have to appear in person.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 3:08 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by khurram
A lot of Pakistani's have started getting grants suddenly. I really can't understand what might be the reason for that. But thats good for all of us. Wish you all the best too.
May be Ramadan package
Old Jul 29th 2010, 3:49 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by prospective_immigrant
Hi, khurram, hope your mother gets well soon, InshaAllah
Whats next, do you have to submit the passport to the aussie embassy with the grant letter or you have to appear in person.
you can personally go there to give them passports but I have sent by courier along with the grant letter. They said they will return them in 2 days
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

you can personally go there to give them passports but I have sent by courier along with the grant letter. They said they will return them in 2 days
yes, better get them done quickly
you never know, when will they start taking months to put visa stickers for Pakistanis citing "uncontrollable circumstances"
Old Jul 29th 2010, 5:49 pm
Siozakk

Originally Posted by 525252
yes, better get them done quickly
you never know, when will they start taking months to put visa stickers for Pakistanis citing "uncontrollable circumstances"
Actually I wanted to go myself. Australian High Commission is just at 20 minutes drive from my home but it has been raining since yesterday continuously so I couldn't go myself. I heard that this rain has broken 90 years' record. there is already flood in some areas of Rawalpindi. May God keep everyone safe. Its still raining here. I have never seen such a rain in my whole life.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I wanted to go myself. Australian High Commission is just at 20 minutes drive from my home but it has been raining since yesterday continuously so I couldn't go myself. I heard that this rain has broken 90 years' record. there is already flood in some areas of Rawalpindi. May God keep everyone safe. Its still raining here. I have never seen such a rain in my whole life.
Oh Man! in Lahore there seems to be a real Drought ... People wish to have some rain .. lucky you!
Old Jul 31st 2010, 10:34 am
Siozakk

Sent our passports to AHC on July 29th and got them back today. Visas stamped. So it took only one day
Old Jul 31st 2010, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

rackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
May be Ramadan package
Hahahaa ... It made my day
Old Jul 31st 2010, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent our passports to AHC on July 29th and got them back today. Visas stamped. So it took only one day
Really quick work!
Old Aug 1st 2010, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Finally I have got the grant letter today.
Ok friends, thanks once again and keep praying for me.
Congratulations & good luck for your move!
Old Aug 1st 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Congrats Got Happy to Hear That Now make arrangements to fly
Old Aug 1st 2010, 5:11 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Congratulations & good luck for your move!
Originally Posted by alipa
Congrats Got Happy to Hear That Now make arrangements to fly
Thanks. going to book flight after 15th Oct. Will resign at the start of next month so I will be free by !st Oct. Will have 15 days to see my relatives and shopping etc. Keep praying friends.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks. going to book flight after 15th Oct. Will resign at the start of next month so I will be free by !st Oct. Will have 15 days to see my relatives and shopping etc. Keep praying friends.
why resign now? won't it be better that you 1st expericne the ground realities in Aus yourself
if all goes well than you can always resign from there
Old Aug 1st 2010, 8:39 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by 525252
why resign now? won't it be better that you 1st expericne the ground realities in Aus yourself
if all goes well than you can always resign from there
Well it is not easy. you can't tell your employer that you are leaving and you MIGHT come back. Obviously they will hire someone in my place. They can't wait for me even for a month or two. If I ever wanna come back, I can contact them and tell them that I am interested in joining them again if they need me. Life is always a gamble We have to take risks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.