Good luck to all this coming week......

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:04 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Good luck to all this coming week......

I know that alot of you are waiting for the elusive visa grant letter and the med request but hang in there.............Your'e time will come. I know this waiting game is a pain, but will pay off in the end.

Lets hope for a mega week of med requests and got its!!!!!

Good luck to us all

Rob, Trish, Callum, Georgia & Tia
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:14 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck to all this coming week......

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I know that alot of you are waiting for the elusive visa grant letter and the med request but hang in there.............Your'e time will come. I know this waiting game is a pain, but will pay off in the end.

Good luck to us all

I'll second that. Good luck everybody and lets hope a whole heap of us hear something this week.
Marie
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

Good luck to us all

I'll third that. Good Luck everyone to a bumper week of grants and requests.
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:23 am
Just Joined

jrs_salim is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Good luck to all this coming week......

Originally Posted by Goodwin
I'll third that. Good Luck everyone to a bumper week of grants and requests.
I hope and wish best of lucks for all other members who submitted their medicals and waiting for the final result
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:25 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to us all

did you get your visa rob??? I cant tell from you post if you have or are just hopin gou have <confused??> anyways I know you've been posting on the forum about as long as me and I've always kept track of your messages and had my fingers crossed for you and hope to see good news whenever you post... here's to you + your family settling into your new life in oz <beer>. Please keep posting after your move and keep us updated in the oz lifestyle forum!!

all the best

NJJ
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

teddy78 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really do need that good luck this week.
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

frufrublu is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Good luck to all this coming week......

Originally Posted by teddy78
I really do need that good luck this week.
Yeah ill 4th 5th or 6th that (I diddnt look at how many)
MY sponser has his interview at centrelink this week so i need ther good karma!!
good luck to everyone just think this time next month some of us might have some good news.(Cor thats positive thinking init!!)
sam x
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

Yes, good luck guys, fingers crossed we all hear what we are all waiting for this week, i'm waiting for med and AOS request, 15 weeks and 2 days after ack and counting.
Donna.
Old May 22nd 2005, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by STUBBS
Yes, good luck guys, fingers crossed we all hear what we are all waiting for this week, i'm waiting for med and AOS request, 15 weeks and 2 days after ack and counting.
Donna.
Good Luck everyone

I'm on a 457 (so lucky enough to be here already) but waiting for 36 SI Modl grant - before current meds and PCC become invalid

Cas
Old May 22nd 2005, 2:39 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Good Luck everyone

I'm on a 457 (so lucky enough to be here already) but waiting for 36 SI Modl grant - before current meds and PCC become invalid

Cas
Can't believe you're still waiting Cas, hope you get yours soon
mandi
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandi248
Can't believe you're still waiting Cas, hope you get yours soon
mandi
Cheers Mandi,

The nursing recruitment agency I went through (Affinity) thinks I ought to ask to speak to a Supervisor at DIMIA tomorrow....

Think I might do so - find out what is happening - I have sent everything I can think of...and more...

What does you/anybody else think??

Cas
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:26 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Mandi,

The nursing recruitment agency I went through (Affinity) thinks I ought to ask to speak to a Supervisor at DIMIA tomorrow....

Think I might do so - find out what is happening - I have sent everything I can think of...and more...

What does you/anybody else think??

Cas

Cas I have a theory it's because you're already there, so maybe they think there's no urgency to you case!
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Cas I have a theory it's because you're already there, so maybe they think there's no urgency to you case!
In a moment of paranoia, I thought that - but checked it out with the nursing agency - apparently will definately not be the case - in fact the opposite - usually rushed through....

Some nurses who are in the same position as me in Sydney and Brisbane she knows have recently got theirs in 6 weeks
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

In a moment of paranoia, I thought that - but checked it out with the nursing agency - apparently will definately not be the case - in fact the opposite - usually rushed through....

Some nurses who are in the same position as me in Sydney and Brisbane she knows have recently got theirs in 6 weeks
Well it's just DIMIA being DIMIA then they're about as predictable as a hormonal woman
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Well it's just DIMIA being DIMIA then they're about as predictable as a hormonal woman

I shall be asking Rachel to wash your mouth out with soap.....

What do you think about supervisor idea?

Worth a try??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.