Good luck to all this coming week......

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:55 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck to all this coming week......

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I shall be asking Rachel to wash your mouth out with soap.....

What do you think about supervisor idea?

Worth a try??

I don't see why not if your agency are right, they on the other hand are probably keen to start earning out of you.

But I'm just a cynic
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
I don't see why not if your agency are right, they on the other hand are probably keen to start earning out of you.

But I'm just a cynic
No, they are paid by the Government for linking people up to hospitals - they have done that for me already when I applied for 457 (I never paid them a penny/cent - not commision from any future work either....

I just got on very well with the woman who was dealing with me.
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:02 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

No, they are paid by the Government for linking people up to hospitals - they have done that for me already when I applied for 457 (I never paid them a penny/cent - not commision from any future work either....

I just got on very well with the woman who was dealing with me.
They're obviously clued up so take their advice
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:04 pm
Account Closed

They're obviously clued up so take their advice
I'll phone DIMIA first thing in the morning.

Think of me, and wish me luck
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:07 pm

Good luck mate I'd send you some k but I can't.........................
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Good luck mate I'd send you some k but I can't.........................
Nor me you still...

Won't be on tomorrow night as have a stupid late/early shift (get home at 10.30pm monday, then out the house at 06.30 am tuesday) - unless I have very good news of course...

So you will know that if I post ......................................
Old May 22nd 2005, 5:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I know that alot of you are waiting for the elusive visa grant letter and the med request but hang in there.............Your'e time will come. I know this waiting game is a pain, but will pay off in the end.

Lets hope for a mega week of med requests and got its!!!!!

Good luck to us all

Rob, Trish, Callum, Georgia & Tia
Cheers Rob, I'll second it also. bring it on
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Steevie will become famous soon enoughSteevie will become famous soon enough

Cas,

Good luck tomorrow.

I know how difficult the 'can I speak to a supervisor' calls can be.

Rob,

I only hope that the last couple of weeks slowness is balanced by a mad week of activity for those of us still waiting.

As for me I logged in this morning and thought I had logged into the wrong site with the new look. Went back to bed thinking I must still be drunk only to be confronted by the same screen when I got back up. OH the confusion!!!!!!!

Anyway no long weekend for DIMIA and too many people throwing the stats out for the 12 week predictions.

Hopefully the Friday grant meeting has been moved to Monday in Adelaide this week.

Thoughts with everyone still waiting.

Especially Cas who is already there and probably needs the next step to complete the move, the new life and everything that goes along with it.

Bet we all wish we had more time to sort things out once the grant comes through.

Steve
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by Steevie
Cas,

Good luck tomorrow.

I know how difficult the 'can I speak to a supervisor' calls can be.

Rob,

I only hope that the last couple of weeks slowness is balanced by a mad week of activity for those of us still waiting.

As for me I logged in this morning and thought I had logged into the wrong site with the new look. Went back to bed thinking I must still be drunk only to be confronted by the same screen when I got back up. OH the confusion!!!!!!!

Anyway no long weekend for DIMIA and too many people throwing the stats out for the 12 week predictions.

Hopefully the Friday grant meeting has been moved to Monday in Adelaide this week.

Thoughts with everyone still waiting.

Especially Cas who is already there and probably needs the next step to complete the move, the new life and everything that goes along with it.

Bet we all wish we had more time to sort things out once the grant comes through.

Steve

It seems like they've slowed the whole thing down again not that many quick ones, yet the ones that are quick are lightning quick very strange
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:20 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Nor me you still...

Won't be on tomorrow night as have a stupid late/early shift (get home at 10.30pm monday, then out the house at 06.30 am tuesday) - unless I have very good news of course...

So you will know that if I post ......................................
Seeing as they are so desperate for nurses etc, when you ring them say they are obviously not interested in keeping you in the country and that you are heading back home, maybe that will shock them into action. Especially if Ms Vanstone finds out!!
Best of luck Cas and everybody else waiting.
Just a thought, maybe they are nearing the quota and have decided to slow things down so they dont have to put too many over to the next intake.
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:24 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

So........here comes another week.......fingers crossed for everyone

Rob

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Seeing as they are so desperate for nurses etc, when you ring them say they are obviously not interested in keeping you in the country and that you are heading back home, maybe that will shock them into action. Especially if Ms Vanstone finds out!!
Best of luck Cas and everybody else waiting.
Just a thought, maybe they are nearing the quota and have decided to slow things down so they dont have to put too many over to the next intake.
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:28 am
well wisher 4 all

maku will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Goodwin
I'll third that. Good Luck everyone to a bumper week of grants and requests.
Helo, mine also send medical to Adelaide on 4th april2005
Pcc send by 20th april2005
still painfuly waiting to get my desaired cover for the VISA approval,

hoping for the best, all the bast for the rest same like me....

maku
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:27 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope the phone call went well. I'm sure I speak for most on this thread when I say, we hope you post later with some very good news
Mandi

p.s. Will try and send you some good luck karma.
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:30 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck everyone!

I had this feeling that I'd wake up and find the meds requests waiting in the inbox - not sure why, just a feeling.

No such luck though.......
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:40 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by bridiej
Good luck everyone!

I had this feeling that I'd wake up and find the meds requests waiting in the inbox - not sure why, just a feeling.

No such luck though.......
Sorry to hear that Bridiej, then a.dunn50 has only just got their meds request and they've been waiting nearly 13 weeks. There has been a real SLOW DOWN in processing at the moment and nobody has any idea why. Maybe one of the agents who post here could enlighten us if they know anything. It's no use asking my agent as they seem so far behind all the others they will just give me a default answer - 50 weeks blah blah... don't give up your job blah blah blah. Chin up though not much longer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.