'Further info request from CO'

Old May 8th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of
Default 'Further info request from CO'

I have been asked for further information from my Case Officer via my Agent.
My question is: how much time should I be given to gather this info? My Agent has given me 15 days.
This seems like very little time to gather info when it's outside organisations which aren't very forthcoming when being asked to supply certain documents.
Any ideas folks?
Thanks in advance.
Old May 9th 2008, 9:06 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 'Further info request from CO'

Originally Posted by charlie-k
I have been asked for further information from my Case Officer via my Agent.
My question is: how much time should I be given to gather this info? My Agent has given me 15 days.
This seems like very little time to gather info when it's outside organisations which aren't very forthcoming when being asked to supply certain documents.
Any ideas folks?
Thanks in advance.

Sometimes DMIA give you 60 days sometimes 28 depending on the information they want. It appears that the agent wants 2 weeks to process it on their end as well before submitting it. Ask them to send you a copy of letter of the DMIA correspondence.
Old May 9th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mark213
Sometimes DMIA give you 60 days sometimes 28 depending on the information they want. It appears that the agent wants 2 weeks to process it on their end as well before submitting it. Ask them to send you a copy of letter of the DMIA correspondence.
I like that idea!
Thankyou very much.
Old May 9th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

I like that idea!
Thankyou very much.
if you dont mind sharing, what have they requested for?
Old May 10th 2008, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChocCake
if you dont mind sharing, what have they requested for?
I don't mind at all.

1: FULL birth certificates for my children
2: I have a 'term Time Contract' with my employers and they needed details of average hours worked over last 4 years - on headed notepaper and signed by Human Resources Dept.

I wasn't at all happy as the shortened versions of the birth certificates had been with the Migration Agent since last year and they didn't tell me that they needed FULL versions until now. They've also had copies of my average hours since last year so I now have to wait for HR to send me relevant details - more delays!
Old May 11th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

I don't mind at all.

1: FULL birth certificates for my children
2: I have a 'term Time Contract' with my employers and they needed details of average hours worked over last 4 years - on headed notepaper and signed by Human Resources Dept.

I wasn't at all happy as the shortened versions of the birth certificates had been with the Migration Agent since last year and they didn't tell me that they needed FULL versions until now. They've also had copies of my average hours since last year so I now have to wait for HR to send me relevant details - more delays!
oohhh.. its good to know they needed FULL birth certs!!
Old May 14th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, get them ready coz I am still waiting for mine and it's been 8 days. I rang registrars last Friday (after 4 days) and they weren't ready. The woman was quite short on the phone with me Friday so I waited till yesterday to phone again. She said they were ready and would have only tried to contact me to collect them once. (No missed calls on my phone!) :curse:
Good Luck
Old May 14th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

I have full birth certs for mine... so its not a problem