Formative years in OZ

Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:11 am
Just Joined

finnegan10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Formative years in OZ

Hi Kelly here . My British parents Migrated to OZ with me when I was 5yrs old in1977 but after 6 years returned to UK they had permanent residence in OZ but did not become Citizens. Would I be able to return to Australia or claim citizenship or even a right to reside . Having spent 6 of my formitive years in OZ.

Thanks...might see you soon... Kelly
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:54 am
Reg. Migration Agent

SD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really nice
Default Re: Formative years in OZ

Hello Kelly,
I'm afraid that to qualify for a 'Former Resident' visa you need to have spent 9 years or more in Australia before you turned 18 and also have maintained close personal ties with Australia.

If you would like me to assess any other options you might have please drop me a line.