Form 80, Q24 & Q25

Old May 14th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Form 80, Q24 & Q25

Hi folks

Would appreciate some advice re filling out the boxes for Questions 24 and 25 on Form 80. Both questions ask for the name AND address of your employer/educational institution. In each case, do you have to try and squeeze the full postal address into the 6-8cm line space provided, or is it suffice to say, e.g. "Joe Bloggs Ltd, Anytown, UK?"

To think that such trivia can cripple your brain after several days of ploughing through these forms...
Old May 15th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Form 80, Q24 & Q25

I just put the company name, town/city, and country. There is no way I could fit a full postal address in there unless I used a 0.18mm pen.
Old May 15th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I copied the questions and table format onto microsoft word and then filled it in with all the details and added it to the end of the form 80 and put 'please see attached/additional sheet 1' in the name and address space. It does say - if insufficient space, give details on an attachment.
I then scanned all the documents together - all of form 80 and addition sheets.

Louisa
Old May 15th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys Good ideas both.
Old May 15th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

My thoughts on it were, that on mine, I've worked at my current place of work since 2003 (so 5 years) and they have full contact details for the company on my reference letter from my boss if they want to contact them, and they have the name, town and country (as well as dates) for my previous employers beyond that.

If they want the full address, I can supply it, but I don't think they'll check it, as all my "work experience" for my visa is at my current place.