Form 80 - only pdf?

Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: Form 80 - only pdf?

Hi Hexy. As far as I'm aware, Form 80 needs the details of ALL trips overseas filled in. A real pain for me as I've travelled a lot with work over the past 10 years, so it's taken me ages to remember and write down the list.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:23 pm
´´ I want to believe ! ´´

Hexy is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Form 80 - only pdf?

Originally Posted by cookiestar
Hi Hexy. As far as I'm aware, Form 80 needs the details of ALL trips overseas filled in. A real pain for me as I've travelled a lot with work over the past 10 years, so it's taken me ages to remember and write down the list.
Hello cookiestar !
Thank you on your really FAST answer !

But,is that mean that we have to Fill all DATES from our Passports to Form 80 !? -question 27 ??
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hexy
Hello cookiestar !
Thank you on your really FAST answer !

But,is that mean that we have to Fill all DATES from our Passports to Form 80 !? -question 27 ??
I asked the same question as I couldn't believe it, but yes, they want the date of all travel undertaken over the past 10 years. Plus one form completed for each person on the visa application. I'm going to need to add an additional sheet with the list, because it's such a small bit they give to fill in.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 3:05 pm

I asked the same question as I couldn't believe it, but yes, they want the date of all travel undertaken over the past 10 years. Plus one form completed for each person on the visa application. I'm going to need to add an additional sheet with the list, because it's such a small bit they give to fill in.
Thanks again cookiestar !!!

I know thats all upseting and borring ! But thats the way it is !

We had Application for :
Sponsored Skilled Migration Visa VE subclass 176-online at 9.April 2008
TRA: Done
IELTS: Done
PCC: Done
MEDS: Done
Form 80: We will send it as soon as possible!
CO: Still nothing
Visa status: NONE

We are from the HIGH RISK COUNTRY (region 5) !!!

That´s our Story and now we have to wait and wait and wait.....
It´s like a neverending story ! But like I sad - Thats the way it is !

BYE,and thanks! Of course GOOD LUCK !
Old Dec 9th 2008, 5:01 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

I think the form 80 is only for Paper Applications.

If you apply online it asks for form 1221, which is essentially the same. And I don't think you need to upload it if the checklist doesn't ask for it.

Hope Someone can verify this for me cuz I may be wrong, but I am quite positive I am not.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 5:30 pm

Wink Re: Form 80 - only pdf?

Originally Posted by fifty_pence

If you apply online it asks for form 1221, which is essentially the same. And I don't think you need to upload it if the checklist doesn't ask for it.

Hope Someone can verify this for me cuz I may be wrong, but I am quite positive I am not.
Hi fifty_pence !

If you wrote this post to me I must tell you that,my Migration Agent told me to do so. Both me & my husband have to fill Form 80 !
Now is ENIGMA what to do ?!
But in my opinion,if we fill that Form 80 - that won´t be any damage !
I just hope that my Agent know - What to do ?!
And if that will be necessary,we will fill also that Form 1221 ! No problem !

Last edited by Hexy; Dec 9th 2008 at 5:32 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 5:56 pm
Banned

Samoa will become famous soon enough

Here's my experience of form 80.
My husband was the main applicant for a 176 visa (online), including myself and three children aged 12, 15, and 18 in the application. We didn't frontload and when we were allocated a CO she asked for medicals for everyone, PCC's for OH, myself and oldest son and form 80 just from me.
We were granted our visa in October.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Samoa; Dec 9th 2008 at 5:58 pm. Reason: added online
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Samoa. Did you do form 1221 for everyone too?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:03 pm
Banned

Samoa will become famous soon enough

Thanks Samoa. Did you do form 1221 for everyone too?
No we didn't do the Form 1221 just Form 80 for me!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK. Thanks very much.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:50 pm

Hi people

Here I am with another question about Form 80

>>>>>> Does our Transaction Reference Number (TRN) HAVE to be printed on each page of a Form 80 ? Is that necessary or No ?

We lodged our Application online ! When we had our Meds(x-rays)- on that other Forms was our TRN ? Cause our Agent sent us,with print TRN !

?????? ??????

THANKS
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

ladyjane_99 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fifty_pence

We lodged ONLINE application in January 2008, CO September 2008 requested that we complete BOTH form 80 and 1221 -- and yes, they did look very similiar

All the best
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ladyjane_99
We lodged ONLINE application in January 2008, CO September 2008 requested that we complete BOTH form 80 and 1221 -- and yes, they did look very similiar

All the best
if u dont mind can u share us the date of lodging and whether HR or LR country applicant .

thanks in advance
Old Dec 19th 2008, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

ladyjane_99 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
if u dont mind can u share us the date of lodging and whether HR or LR country applicant .

thanks in advance
Hi Bahaa

HR Country

Date lodged 7 January 2008
CO - 16 September 2008
Extra info requested and received 29 September 2008
Request for 1124 and 80 to be completed
submitted
all documents on the check list (including 1224 and 80)
marked as "met" - 16 October 2008

Until today -- still waitiing for visa ........

What about you?