Form 80 - only pdf?

Old May 27th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice
Default Form 80 - only pdf?

Hiya,

Is there an editable form 80 to fill out (type) and upload to the visa application?

Anyone got a link?

Also I am the main applicant - does my OH have to fill out also?

Thanks
Old May 27th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Form 80 - only pdf?

Originally Posted by stellaman
Hiya,

Is there an editable form 80 to fill out (type) and upload to the visa application?

Anyone got a link?

Thanks
Not that I could find. I printed it out, filled it in, and then scanned it in and uploaded it.
Old May 27th 2008, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Hiya,

Anyone got a link?

Thanks
Hi
This is the link for the Online Checklist
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf
scroll down to Form 80, you can type it up, but you can't edit it.
We typed it up, scanned to our PC, then frontloaded it.
Yes, you need one for OH also.
Good Luck.
Old May 27th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to all

Hi

Please see attached form 80 pdf file that you can edit. Hopefully this works as I haven't tried attaching before.

Charlie
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
80 - 2007.pdf (242.1 KB, 304 views)
Old May 27th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

ive converted it to "word" format for you.........it is now editable
Attached Files
File Type: doc
80 - 2007.doc (911.6 KB, 396 views)

Last edited by nigel and wendy; May 27th 2008 at 7:53 pm.
Old May 27th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy
ive converted it to "word" format for you.........its is now editable

NICE ONE - Thanks for that!
Old May 27th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

NICE ONE - Thanks for that!
no probs .....took all of 30seconds
Old May 30th 2008, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

Thought I would pose my question here as its about filling out form 80 I was just wondering what people have put for question 31 - 'details of intended visit to australia'. We are planning on holidaying to Oz in december to spend christmas with my auntie. Shall i put the details of that trip here? Or have people put the intended date of arrival in australia after visa grant?

Last edited by TandC23; May 30th 2008 at 10:34 am. Reason: typo!
Old May 30th 2008, 11:15 am
Just Joined

MarcusB is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hijack your thread but is it necessary to send Form 80? Even though it is on the GSM checklist, it is not on the checklist that they send you requesting documents. I lodged my 175 application May 9th but have not sent a Form 80.

Do you think I should send one anyway and under what catagory would it be uploaded?

Once again, sorry for jumping on your thread but it seemed an appropriate time to ask.

Thanks

MarcusB
Old May 30th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MarcusB
Sorry to hijack your thread but is it necessary to send Form 80? Even though it is on the GSM checklist, it is not on the checklist that they send you requesting documents. I lodged my 175 application May 9th but have not sent a Form 80.

Do you think I should send one anyway and under what catagory would it be uploaded?

Once again, sorry for jumping on your thread but it seemed an appropriate time to ask.

Thanks

MarcusB

I was thinking the same, on the checklist I have it does not ask for it. I then notice some people get visas without being asked for form 80 and then some get asked.

On the basis of this some applicants are just filling it out and adding it anyway. On the upload section there is a "form 80.pdf" title to upload the doc as.

I am still debating whether to fill out and upload still.

Maybe thinking if CO asked for it then it will be a quickie job!!
Old May 30th 2008, 12:03 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

I was thinking the same, on the checklist I have it does not ask for it. I then notice some people get visas without being asked for form 80 and then some get asked.
There must be logic to why some are asked and others aren't. Possibly lots of addresses or living in different countries.

I am still debating whether to fill out and upload still.
I originally planned to complete it regardless, then changed my mind - if they want it they'll ask for it, if not I'm not going to stress about it. However I have made sure I've got all the information (basically the countries visited part) ready in case they do ask for it.
Old May 30th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE= However I have made sure I've got all the information (basically the countries visited part) ready in case they do ask for it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - what a pain in the ass!!1 Countries visited!

thats loads.. how can you remember?? I mean possibly can draw up a list but then relate them country visits to dates!! what a task

screw the form for now. if they want they can ask!
Old May 30th 2008, 12:20 pm

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

screw the form for now. if they want they can ask!
That's the way to go!
Old May 30th 2008, 12:26 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO - you all remind me of the "nigel" guy a while back who was trying to avoid it

Take it from me guys (& the wonderful GL), the Form 80 is for security checking & you will have to fill it in. Just because people don't always mention it here on BE, doesn't mean it's not required.

If you've got lots of foreign travel to fill in, you might as well make a start on it & get it sent. Far better than waiting for a CW to look for it, not find it, chuck your application in the "to do" list, get the request weeks later.....

Best of luck, I know it's a bugger, it's taken us ages to get ours underway
Old May 30th 2008, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by JenniGee
LMAO - you all remind me of the "nigel" guy a while back who was trying to avoid it
Good old knockoff nige. I remember him desperately trying to get out of it.

Take it from me guys (& the wonderful GL), the Form 80 is for security checking & you will have to fill it in. Just because people don't always mention it here on BE, doesn't mean it's not required.
I was going on the fact that people had specifically mentioned they hadn't been asked for it but had still got their visa.

If you've got lots of foreign travel to fill in, you might as well make a start on it & get it sent. Far better than waiting for a CW to look for it, not find it, chuck your application in the "to do" list, get the request weeks later.....
Fortunately ours is straightforward - a couple of jobs, one address, and a handful of countries visited. If I've already collected the information then there's little point not filling the form out. I suppose it will give us something to do whilst we're waiting as well...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.