Form 80 and Form 1101

Old Nov 20th 2002, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

want2happy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 80 and Form 1101

Form 80 Good Character is it must send together with original police clearance certificate.
Do we required to send Form 1101 to Australia Police. Is Form 1101 must also send the police clearance certificate.
pls advice me
Old Nov 21st 2002, 12:20 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 80 and Form 1101

Originally posted by want2happy
Form 80 Good Character is it must send together with original police clearance certificate.
Do we required to send Form 1101 to Australia Police. Is Form 1101 must also send the police clearance certificate.
pls advice me
Have you been told by DIMIA to send any of these forms to DIMIA?

Form 80 can be sent to Adelaide at any time before or when they ask for it - it's not a problem to send it along with your initial application.

Australian Federal Police checks are applicable only if you have spent more than the threshold amount of time in Australia, so as to facilitate an Australian penal clearance.

Peter