Form 80 - editable pdf version anyone?

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:03 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Form 80 - editable pdf version anyone?

As the subject title asks, does anyone have an editable version of the Form 80? one that has had the passwords removed so we can change it to a different format?

Thank you thank you thank you : ) : )
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Default Re: Form 80 - editable pdf version anyone?

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
As the subject title asks, does anyone have an editable version of the Form 80? one that has had the passwords removed so we can change it to a different format?

Hi Claire,

Form 80 attached as requested. Hope it works.

Regards,
Paula
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Form80.pdf (212.4 KB, 484 views)
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:09 am
C&R

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hi Claire,

Form 80 attached as requested. Hope it works.

Regards,
Paula

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!! : )
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm still waiting for you to get this all in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's it all going?

Madhu
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:19 am
Beeblebrox

Is there any chance of getting a "fillable" version of 47sk as well? :)

Thanks Much

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:26 am
Just Joined

bhaskar_av is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for posting the fillable form.....any chance I could get the 47sk fillable version as well?

Thanks,
Bhaskar
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:25 am
C&R

Originally Posted by bhaskar_av
Thanks for posting the fillable form.....any chance I could get the 47sk fillable version as well?

Thanks,
Bhaskar
There is a fillable 47sk in this forum as an attachment, just search for 'editable 47sk' and you should find it.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:31 am
C&R

Originally Posted by mvt550
I'm still waiting for you to get this all in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's it all going?

Madhu
It will sent via fedex on Monday yehhh!!!
In a weird way, I don't want to finish it, its been an ongoing project since last August, and I feel my life will be boring without all the bits of paper hanging around me no longer. Next thing will be getting docs notifed for the UK police checks, and trying to work out how the hell we get a police check from ChingChong China land. Now THAT will be stressful for sure..!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

It will sent via fedex on Monday yehhh!!!
In a weird way, I don't want to finish it, its been an ongoing project since last August, and I feel my life will be boring without all the bits of paper hanging around me no longer. Next thing will be getting docs notifed for the UK police checks, and trying to work out how the hell we get a police check from ChingChong China land. Now THAT will be stressful for sure..!!
Fantastic!!
I can sort of see where you're coming from... although I couldn't wait for it to be over and can't wait until I get back from NZ and it's all over and I can throw away stacks of paperwork that I've kept... just in case!!!

Once it's in I don't think you'll be bored though... you'll be onto the next step of obsessing over your e mails etc!

Best of luck - I hope it's all smooth sailing from now (including the Chinese police check!)

Madhu
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:34 am
C&R

Originally Posted by mvt550
Fantastic!!
I can sort of see where you're coming from... although I couldn't wait for it to be over and can't wait until I get back from NZ and it's all over and I can throw away stacks of paperwork that I've kept... just in case!!!

Once it's in I don't think you'll be bored though... you'll be onto the next step of obsessing over your e mails etc!

Best of luck - I hope it's all smooth sailing from now (including the Chinese police check!)

Madhu
Thank you! All the best of luck to you too : )