form 80

Old May 15th 2008, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

jonny83 is on a distinguished road
Default form 80

hi ive applied for a 175 visa online, do i also have to fill out form 80?
Old May 15th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: form 80

Originally Posted by jonny83
yes
Old May 15th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jonny83
We also applied for a 175 online, never filled out form 80 and never got asked to. Got a CO last week and they just asked for the values statement form. Will hopefully get visa next week. Good luck to you
Terri
Old May 17th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
We also applied for a 175 online, never filled out form 80 and never got asked to. Got a CO last week and they just asked for the values statement form. Will hopefully get visa next week. Good luck to you
Terri
Terri -

I LOVE your answer!!!

Good luck in your travels!
Old May 17th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Terri
great!! when did you do your pcc & meds? did you frontload or wait for request?
Old May 17th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

DickDePilot is on a distinguished road

We're going for a 175 via an agent and they have had us fill out Form 80's
Old May 19th 2008, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Trakki1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never did a form 80 and never got asked for one. Got visa (175) on 12th May.

HTH

Tracey
Old May 19th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trakki1976

HTH

Tracey
Thanks for that, Tracey!

Did you file online?
Old May 19th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

HTH

Tracey
wow that's great!! 6 1/2 months!! and on my bday too!! heheh
Old May 19th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChocCake
great!! when did you do your pcc & meds? did you frontload or wait for request?
Hi sorry for delay, been busy getting quotes for the move! We sent off visa on the 15th Nov, front loaded pcc's and med's in the Jan. Hoping to go in July. Cant sell the house so got appt with N.wide on Wed to try and reduce the payments and rent it out (thow I aint tellin them that!!) He He
Terri
Old May 19th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

HTH

Tracey
CONGRATULATIONS Hoping I wont be far behind you, where are you heading? We are starting in Brisbane then will see how it all goes work wise ect, Good luck with the move
Terri
Old May 19th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi sorry for delay, been busy getting quotes for the move! We sent off visa on the 15th Nov, front loaded pcc's and med's in the Jan. Hoping to go in July. Cant sell the house so got appt with N.wide on Wed to try and reduce the payments and rent it out (thow I aint tellin them that!!) He He
Terri
wow, good luck with the renting...!!
i was thinking the same, submit 175, then wait a couple of months, then FL meds & pccs.