Form 47Sk - STNI Victoria

Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

s2uallas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 47Sk - STNI Victoria

I have been reading this forum for a while now but this is my first post, so hope to get some good advice.

I am currently filling out form 47sk and wanted to get some feedback that I am actually applying for the correct visa.

I have applied to the Victoria government and been accepted for state sponsorship. In the acceptance letter it states:

"You and your family should now apply for either the Skilled Independent visa or the Skill Matching visa. The State/Territory Nominated Independent Scheme (STNI) is a component of both of these visas."

In question 2 of form 47sk, I propose to select the visa as "Skilled - State/Territory Nomination Independent (Class BN, subclass 137). I assume that this is correct,
but just hoped that someone else who has gone through the process could confirm this.

Also, as I already have the STNI from Victoria, I am correct in assuming that I can leave the skills matching details blank?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Form 47Sk - STNI Victoria

Originally Posted by s2uallas
I have been reading this forum for a while now but this is my first post, so hope to get some good advice.

I am currently filling out form 47sk and wanted to get some feedback that I am actually applying for the correct visa.

I have applied to the Victoria government and been accepted for state sponsorship. In the acceptance letter it states:

"You and your family should now apply for either the Skilled Independent visa or the Skill Matching visa. The State/Territory Nominated Independent Scheme (STNI) is a component of both of these visas."

In question 2 of form 47sk, I propose to select the visa as "Skilled - State/Territory Nomination Independent (Class BN, subclass 137). I assume that this is correct,
but just hoped that someone else who has gone through the process could confirm this.

Also, as I already have the STNI from Victoria, I am correct in assuming that I can leave the skills matching details blank?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I'm also VIC STNI and my 47SK has been accepted by DIMIA.

You are correct in applying for Class BN, subclass 137.

In the Skills Matching section of 47SK I just put 'N/A' in box 63 and left the rest blank.

Phil
Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PhilShila
I'm also VIC STNI and my 47SK has been accepted by DIMIA.

You are correct in applying for Class BN, subclass 137.

In the Skills Matching section of 47SK I just put 'N/A' in box 63 and left the rest blank.

Phil
Excellent. Thanks for the advice!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

georgebittar is on a distinguished road

Excellent. Thanks for the advice!
Even if you are not going through skill matching, you can fill the skill matching section, which will allow your data to be in dimia database.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by georgebittar
Even if you are not going through skill matching, you can fill the skill matching section, which will allow your data to be in dimia database.
Thanks for the information. What additional benefits would this give me?
Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

georgebittar is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the information. What additional benefits would this give me?
I don't think there is other benfits.... Maybe someone else can tell it!

regards,