I am now convinced that my agent is ...

Old Dec 9th 2004, 9:33 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough
Default I am now convinced that my agent is ...

... pulling my leg.

She told me that 2 of her clients - both 136 - one is an engineer and the other an IT guy, applied in May 04 and June 04 respectively have received their med requests.

Ho ho ho... Santa came early... ?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

aflatun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am now convinced that my agent is ...

Originally Posted by yinwong
... pulling my leg.

She told me that 2 of her clients - both 136 - one is an engineer and the other an IT guy, applied in May 04 and June 04 respectively have received their med requests.

Email link of your post to agent with the comment that you came across the link by chance.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

mohan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it depends on which region the file is processed and the case loads and complexities involved. In your case it must be Region4, so may be try to check and then confirm from anyone applied from Malaysia/Singapore during that time.

... pulling my leg.

Old Dec 10th 2004, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

prayerspeace is an unknown quantity at this point

... pulling my leg.

Thats some news, how come DIMIA have reached June and May when they have a backlog of Feb, march and April.. just check with ur agent, they may be another visa class...

PP
Old Dec 10th 2004, 1:14 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mohan
I think it depends on which region the file is processed and the case loads and complexities involved. In your case it must be Region4, so may be try to check and then confirm from anyone applied from Malaysia/Singapore during that time.
from austimeline.com, there're 2 IT/eng guys from singapore still waiting for their med request (Jan 04 applicants).

so... i dont think it has to do with region 4 :|