filling up the form for infant

Old Dec 14th 2009, 8:32 am
Just Joined

saj_uts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default filling up the form for infant

hi,
my sister is applying for visitor visa for her and her 6 month old son.
my question is do we need to fill up separate form the infant as he has his own passport and if yes who signs the form for infant? do we need to get infants thumb print on the form?
anyone has previous experiance of this

saj_uts
Old Dec 18th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

aussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: filling up the form for infant

Yes you will need to fill up a separate form and one of the parent can sign the infants application . No need of thumb print .