Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:39 am
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Huni
really.. i ddin't do it at university though... i spoke it at home and took an alevel in it.. i thought you had to do a degree to claim points..
Well I'm not to sure but I know there are some Mauritians who have been able to claim points for French. I think there is a test in the mould of IELTS test. I'm not sure though since I didn't use this.

Ever been to Mauritius???
Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:42 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Thanks everyone, will have a lovely time and no BE for 4/5 days

Hope you all have a good week, hopefully some more movement on the timeline
Basty
Have a great time, we'll still be here when you get back

Originally Posted by BrynJill
Checked my status page yesterday and my meds had also changed to received and finalised!

Jill
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mrt
Well I'm not to sure but I know there are some Mauritians who have been able to claim points for French. I think there is a test in the mould of IELTS test. I'm not sure though since I didn't use this.

Ever been to Mauritius???
when i was 5!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:50 am
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Huni
when i was 5!
lol...you could stop by on your way to OZ
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Basty

Hey and what are you doing on our thread too Keely, you can't keep away from us soon to be Perthians

Well, there are quite a few of us heading for Perth Mary1967, Keely, myself and a few more on the Feb team

Hey Fiona,

Just thought I'd check up on you in the feb section LOL LOL! ! ! Have a great time in Disney, catch up with you when you get back !

Keely.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

OOHHH you lot are far too clever for me lolol. My father lives in France and I can't speak a word of it. Sorry was just popping in to see if I missed anything today.

Lou xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 8 April 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Applications Lodged Before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas
Subclass 880: 15 August 2007 (paper), 12 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas
Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case
officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas
Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case
officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,
BR, UX and UZ visas
Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 9 May 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications
Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Applications Lodged After 1 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 10 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sasher is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this the latest one though. It still says 8 April so do you think there will be a later version later on today or tomorrow?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

My god Maireed and Sasher you 2 were up early today. Lets hope they move the dates a bit quicker soon.

Lou xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:17 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sasher
Is this the latest one though. It still says 8 April so do you think there will be a later version later on today or tomorrow?
Someone on current processing times has posted one dated 14th April that says 10th November
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sasher
Dont know thats the one that was emailed to me this morning. They normally update on Tuesday so maybe thats it until next week.

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
My god Maireed and Sasher you 2 were up early today. Lets hope they move the dates a bit quicker soon.

Lou xx

Early bird catches the worms!!!!

Originally Posted by mary1967
Someone on current processing times has posted one dated 14th April that says 10th November
Yeah seen that. Maybe she changed the dates?

So how are we all this morning. Any viewers for those selling?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
I've literally just had the email from the ASPC and it still last weeks update, maybe someone on the Current processing time thread was incorrect?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
Been without the computer for 2 days - I'm having withdrawal symptoms. (OH thought he could add some memory to speed up the computer and cooked the mother board)!! doh!
Went for meds yesterday just waiting for the surgery to get back to us to arrange a courier. Another thing to tick off the 'To Do' List.
EA phoning this morning (or so they say) to organise some more photos of the house. Are all EA pants or what!??
Anyway off now done enough chuntering for today. Bye Jojo x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:24 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by wats123
I've literally just had the email from the ASPC and it still last weeks update, maybe someone on the Current processing time thread was incorrect?
Yes, I think you are right. He manually typed in the date I think - he was confused about the wording of it. My e-mail this morning said last weeks date on it too. I know that they have updated it on a Wednesday before - fingers crossed for tomorrow. The best thing is we know that they are processing up to at least the 15th November because someone on the BE timeline has been asked for further details from a CO.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Hi all,
Been without the computer for 2 days - I'm having withdrawal symptoms. (OH thought he could add some memory to speed up the computer and cooked the mother board)!! doh!
Went for meds yesterday just waiting for the surgery to get back to us to arrange a courier. Another thing to tick off the 'To Do' List.
EA phoning this morning (or so they say) to organise some more photos of the house. Are all EA pants or what!??
Anyway off now done enough chuntering for today. Bye Jojo x
Thats fantastic, another thing off the list eh. Dont get me started on EA's:curse::curse:!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.