Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
I've missed all the fun today!!! has hysteria set in or what!!!
Certainly has. Everyone on here gone totally mental.

Good luck all.

Lou xx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:29 am
Just Joined

sopanick will become famous soon enough

Evening all, just checked my e-mail and have been assiged a case officer . Not had our meds or police checks yet as thought we had ages. Bad news is CO has requested a police cert for Spain for my wife as she lived in Tenerife for 4 years. From what I can see on the Spanish website we have to complete a form (790) but its in Spanish!. Anyone had to complete one of these?

Congrats to all of you that have had good news this week!!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
Maybe you could get internet via cell phone? Or offer to pay for service for a few months?
i would have except.. she has no landline!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by Huni
God Huni, how will you manage without the wit on Feb forum. They are all mad on here you may return to being normal lolol.

Good luck and I hope you manage to stay in touch firstly with OH and secondly with us here.

Lou xx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sopanick
Evening all, just checked my e-mail and have been assiged a case officer . Not had our meds or police checks yet as thought we had ages. Bad news is CO has requested a police cert for Spain for my wife as she lived in Tenerife for 4 years. From what I can see on the Spanish website we have to complete a form (790) but its in Spanish!. Anyone had to complete one of these?

Really sorry I cant help with the Spanish police checks, just wanted to say congratulations on the CO

I'm loving this site at the moment everytime I check it there seems to be more good news!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

oh no! keeping everything crossed that yours comes through soon. you must be going quietly insane - not publicly so like everyone else on here
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sopanick

congratulations! have you booked your medicals? sorry can't help on the Spanish form
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

i am currently at MIL's but she is haveing her house rennovated for the next 8-10 weeks.. starting next week.. so off to my sisters...

downside.. she has no internet.. so i have to see if there is an unlocked wireless anywhere in the area!. otherwise... it makes seeing hubby on webcam and skype.. a thing of the past!.. maybe the visa will come soon so that it won't be tooooo long :-)
Huni I think you should be really proud of yourself organising everthing while your hubbys already out there, I'm finding the whole process stressful enough and my OH is here. At least hopefully you'll have less to do than the rest of us when you get there

Heres hoping yours and the kids visas come soon

Lindsay x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

oh no! keeping everything crossed that yours comes through soon.
Just saw your post, great minds think alike eh!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:58 am
Just Joined

wallaby1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to your CO sopanick
But I'm sorry, I can not help you with the Spanish form
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:59 am
Just Joined

H and G is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

We are new to this forum and have been reading all of the February news coming through and saw your mention of us on BeUpdate jasb.

Here's hoping things will move from 'further processing' to Visa grant asap....

06/06/08 - TRA Given for 176 Online
03/04/2008- Medicals & Police Checks Finalised
06/08/2008 - Application Being Processed Further
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Just saw your post, great minds think alike eh!

Lindsay x
i think everyone on here is rooting for Huni. i think i would go bonkers if my OH was half way the world

we must all have great minds. thats why we're off to oz!!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by H and G
Hello

We are new to this forum and have been reading all of the February news coming through and saw your mention of us on BeUpdate jasb.

Here's hoping things will move from 'further processing' to Visa grant asap....

06/06/08 - TRA Given for 176 Online
03/04/2008- Medicals & Police Checks Finalised
06/08/2008 - Application Being Processed Further
welcome to the mad house!! everyone has gone extra crazy over the last few days. don't really know why.........
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:03 am
Just Joined

sopanick will become famous soon enough

congratulations! have you booked your medicals? sorry can't help on the Spanish form
Thanks anyway, no we haven't booked the medicals yet - next job!!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

we must all have great minds. thats why we're off to oz!!!
True

Lindsay x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.