Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:51 pm
No longer waiting....

crawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to all
Smile Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by LauraandDes
Hi All,

Just thought I'd start a thread for all those applying for their visas this month....
Happy to add myself to your list. Application received at ASPC on 23rd Jan but no acknowledgement yet to start the clock ticking. Guess that makes it a Feb 06 app....

Good luck to all.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 11:52 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Hi All,

Just thought I'd start a thread for all those applying for their visas this month. We have just sent ours off via DHL and can't wait to get out there.

We would ideally love to go to Brissie but will probably go to Melbourne instead as there is more IT work there.

Good luck to all those that are applying / waiting to hear.

L
Hi,

We lodged our application (STNI SA - 137) 24 January. DIMIA has not yet debited the money or sent an acknowledgement email so we are waiting for that knowing it can take a while..

We are planning to settle in Adelaide. Flying out in November..

Anyone else having applied for STNIs?

Good luck to you all. Keep us posted.

Have a nice weekend,

Regards,
Janni
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 11:59 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Just thought I'd start a thread for all those applying for their visas this month. We have just sent ours off via DHL and can't wait to get out there.

We would ideally love to go to Brissie but will probably go to Melbourne instead as there is more IT work there.

Good luck to all those that are applying / waiting to hear.

L

Have sent all our stuff off to agent, hopefully submitting next week!
So we'll be Feb applications!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Will be a February applicant too, all forms are with the agent and will be sent off next week, going STNI Western Australia.

Mick

What do we reckon, all going out of our heads around july time!

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Have sent all our stuff off to agent, hopefully submitting next week!
So we'll be Feb applications!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:07 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Will be a February applicant too, all forms are with the agent and will be sent off next week, going STNI Western Australia.

Mick

Yeah Mick I reckon end of June at the earliest !!

Nick
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:24 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickagnew

Mick

defo matey,

we're 136 SK MODL, is the STNI quicker?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:30 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I know its a minefield.

Its even worse when you are married to a foreigner!

English tests, character checks from their own country.

I reckon I will be old and menopausal by the time its over. I will be 39 in August, what a nice present if we got if for then.

Come on Georgie love, do your magic.

We used an agent for our TRA and are using George Lombard for the visa. Im getting quite good at this using men business
Believe it or not Sam cos er indoors is from Northern Ireland and she was born in a barracks hospice it has caused me about 2 months delay just getting documents...I hope to be a Feb applicant also...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:01 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Brisben
Believe it or not Sam cos er indoors is from Northern Ireland and she was born in a barracks hospice it has caused me about 2 months delay just getting documents...I hope to be a Feb applicant also...
fingers crossed for you as well then!

Must admit thought you was almost at 'the end of the journey' sorry to hear about the delay
But hey ho, get going and get it in for Feb
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

dreamof_oz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by crawling
Happy to add myself to your list. Application received at ASPC on 23rd Jan but no acknowledgement yet to start the clock ticking. Guess that makes it a Feb 06 app....

Good luck to all.

My application arrived at DIMIA 16th Jan but got my ack 1st Feb. I was told it was the month that they received it. Therefore Jan applicants not feb.
(i hope!)
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:56 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

I know its a minefield.

Its even worse when you are married to a foreigner!

English tests, character checks from their own country.

I reckon I will be old and menopausal by the time its over. I will be 39 in August, what a nice present if we got if for then.

Come on Georgie love, do your magic.

We used an agent for our TRA and are using George Lombard for the visa. Im getting quite good at this using men business
As some moght know, I also have to do the english test as I'm from South Africa. My agent has informed me that I can submit my application without the ielts, then send it to dimia once I get the results. I'm also waiting for my pcc's to come from South Africa. We were really lucky to get ours very quickly. As it goes, we did not hear anything for a couple of months so I decided to email the respective authority. The reply I got was quite funny to say the least. They told me the pcc's were complete, but they could not dispatch them as I had underpaid. Now I expected to have underpaid by a substantial amount, but had to laugh when they said I owed them 40p.
How petty is that?

A friend colected them and posted them last week.

So hope fully our application will go sometime in February.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolie
As some moght know, I also have to do the english test as I'm from South Africa. My agent has informed me that I can submit my application without the ielts, then send it to dimia once I get the results. I'm also waiting for my pcc's to come from South Africa. We were really lucky to get ours very quickly. As it goes, we did not hear anything for a couple of months so I decided to email the respective authority. The reply I got was quite funny to say the least. They told me the pcc's were complete, but they could not dispatch them as I had underpaid. Now I expected to have underpaid by a substantial amount, but had to laugh when they said I owed them 40p.
How petty is that?

A friend colected them and posted them last week.

So hope fully our application will go sometime in February.

Hubby sits his English on 11th March. Lets hope he can up on his last overall band score of 6.0 and get it to 6.5
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:57 pm
Sam
here and staying

Hubby sits his English on 11th March. Lets hope he can up on his last overall band score of 6.0 and get it to 6.5
fingers crossed for you! x
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 9:01 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
fingers crossed for you! x

Well he has enough time to study and last time he sat it after finding out about Mum.

So heres to him upping his score by 0.5.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 10:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Well he has enough time to study and last time he sat it after finding out about Mum.

he can do it, he was under extreme stress last time, i think he did bloody well concidering
Old Feb 4th 2006, 7:19 am
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

.............I'll drink to that.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.