Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old Apr 7th 2006, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

mikensue will become famous soon enoughmikensue will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by lor
Maybe Probably next week I will be calm again, but now I'm crapping nails.

Your not alone ! for the first time ever (since starting this ) I'm starting to panic and feel that real feeling.[/QUOTE]

We sold our house and have had to find rented accommodation for which we pick the keys up to next week, now I am beginning to panic as we pack up. things are so bad i am even checking my e-mails every day just in case
Old Apr 7th 2006, 6:20 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikensue
Your not alone ! for the first time ever (since starting this ) I'm starting to panic and feel that real feeling.

I also have this strange sense of calm now and our meds are in just over a week.

I know we have to have them, Im nervous and probably will be more so nearer the time.

But there is nothing I can do, Ive improved my fitness levels, lost weight, I dont drink now, nothing left to do but get the meds done, send off pcc's when they come back and IELTS and that is it.

Anyway, work is keeping me occupied and I suppose that helps.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 8:37 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I also have this strange sense of calm now and our meds are in just over a week.

I know we have to have them, Im nervous and probably will be more so nearer the time.

But there is nothing I can do, Ive improved my fitness levels, lost weight, I dont drink now, nothing left to do but get the meds done, send off pcc's when they come back and IELTS and that is it.

Anyway, work is keeping me occupied and I suppose that helps.

Got ours booked for 11th...... holy shit that's Tuesday!!!!!!!

Havn'tdone any of the things i was going to do, like.......
1) start exercising
2) cut back on coffee and booze
3) lose weight

Think i've done more of the 2 & 3 than ever before!!!!!! ( i mean not losing weight)

Still if i start tomorrow (to late for today (blush) ) i might make some difference.... won't i???????
Old Apr 7th 2006, 8:55 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Got ours booked for 11th...... holy shit that's Tuesday!!!!!!!

Havn'tdone any of the things i was going to do, like.......
1) start exercising
2) cut back on coffee and booze
3) lose weight

Think i've done more of the 2 & 3 than ever before!!!!!! ( i mean not losing weight)

Still if i start tomorrow (to late for today (blush) ) i might make some difference.... won't i???????

If you stop the alcohol, you can easily drop pounds. I was never a big drinker but whatever habit you stop, has a small/large effect, it did with me.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:00 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

If you stop the alcohol, you can easily drop pounds. I was never a big drinker but whatever habit you stop, has a small/large effect, it did with me.

right that's it, (she says firmly)

I'm saving the rest of the bottle for tomorrow (a first for a friday, blush)

I'm off to bed so i'm not tempted!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:02 pm

right that's it, (she says firmly)

I'm saving the rest of the bottle for tomorrow (a first for a friday, blush)

I'm off to bed so i'm not tempted!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:36 am
Sam
here and staying

Well quick update#!!!

Meds today @ 3pm!!!!!, having them done at Gatwick

We've promised kids KFC for dinner if they go ok!?

Fingers crossed that all's ok!!!!! got whole day to stew now!!!!!

Off to do some more cleaning, keeps me busy!

Sam
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:59 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Ha what a great bribe .
Good luck.Lor
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:12 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by lor
Ha what a great bribe .
Good luck.Lor

bribe worked a treat, especially as our app @3pm, got out of docs at 5.40pm AAHHHHHHH
Kids were as good as gold
Med went ok, all A's, xray lady couldn't tell us yes or no, but let us look at the x-rays, and pointed out they were clear and fine (bless her)

Phew, thank god thats over, i can handle the wait now!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:45 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Guys

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here but there have been some changes in circumstances. We went for our meds on friday the 7th ( a week after we got back from holiday in egypt) Everything went ok, apart form the doctor who was quite full of himself.
When I was 17, 11 years ago, I broke my leg which resulted in an operation in which screws were inserted. Since the op, and after recuperating, I have not had any problems with it whatsoever. I now have to get a report from when the operation was done. Mission impossible. I have managed to get one in afrikaans, but need to get it translated. Does anybody know of somewhere I can get this done?
Our PCC's came back last week, and I got my IELTS results: overall 8/10. NOt bad I think!?!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:54 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by coolie
Hey Guys

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here but there have been some changes in circumstances. We went for our meds on friday the 7th ( a week after we got back from holiday in egypt) Everything went ok, apart form the doctor who was quite full of himself.
When I was 17, 11 years ago, I broke my leg which resulted in an operation in which screws were inserted. Since the op, and after recuperating, I have not had any problems with it whatsoever. I now have to get a report from when the operation was done. Mission impossible. I have managed to get one in afrikaans, but need to get it translated. Does anybody know of somewhere I can get this done?
Our PCC's came back last week, and I got my IELTS results: overall 8/10. NOt bad I think!?!

Not bad at all Coolie, well done

Just wondering if anyone else has any updates??

I know PP has her meds today!
Any one else?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:42 pm

Meds all done!

Praise the lord Im one healthy bitch.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:44 pm
Sam
here and staying

Meds all done!

Praise the lord Im one healthy bitch.

Wooohoooo, well done honey!

Phew! now on with the waiting!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:48 pm

Wooohoooo, well done honey!

Phew! now on with the waiting!

Just waiting for our PCC's to come back which I think will be this week. Just a hunch.

Ive got to be back at work tomorrow. In the office where noone smiles and laughing is illegal.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:05 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Question Re: Feb 06 Visa Applications

Hi All,

Here are some news from Denmark:-)

X-rays booked for 2 May and Medicals for 9 May (frontloaded, of course).

PCC's will be send within the next couple of weeks (frontloaded too).

Can anyone, who has had their medicals, tell me if they had sent them to the LCU in Sydney or to ASPC in Adelaide?

Also, will we have to send the PCC's to Adelaide?

Should we send DIMIA an email to let them know we have frontloaded or should we just inform our CO once we get one and meds and pcc's are requested?

Thanks,

Have a nice day!

Janni

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.