FAO Graham in Peterborough

Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default FAO Graham in Peterborough

Hi ya,

Have you got the number and contact details for the JP/Magistrates you were going to use for your Cert. copies?

Ta mate
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FAO Graham in Peterborough

Originally posted by Gjn200
Hi ya,

Have you got the number and contact details for the JP/Magistrates you were going to use for your Cert. copies?

Ta mate

Hi G
The number I rang was given was 01223 314311.
It is a Cambridge number but they put you through.
I did try to get the Pboro number but everything has to go through Cambridge

Graham
Old Aug 5th 2004, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Ta muchly.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ta muchly.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Ta muchly.

No problem Graham

Which visa are you going for and what trade.
Where are you heading to.

We're waiting for my TRA back and then we'll be applying for SIR to South Australia.

Graham
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Gravyman
No problem Graham

Which visa are you going for and what trade.
Where are you heading to.

We're waiting for my TRA back and then we'll be applying for SIR to South Australia.

Graham

Ha small world! Just about to send off TRA, I'm a machinist/fitter (4112) was gonna do SIR to sa (lived there b4)but if I can find out when they want $100000 I'll go skilled independant.I'll have the cash when I sell my house,but I'm not gonna do that untill I've been approved. It says you have to invest in government bonds, but they are only available to people with residency. Anybody shed some light on this? I will then have 120 points.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ha small world! Just about to send off TRA, I'm a machinist/fitter (4112) was gonna do SIR to sa (lived there b4)but if I can find out when they want $100000 I'll go skilled independant.I'll have the cash when I sell my house,but I'm not gonna do that untill I've been approved. It says you have to invest in government bonds, but they are only available to people with residency. Anybody shed some light on this? I will then have 120 points.

Hi Graham

We were going to put up the bond but then the points went up.
I'm sure there will be others who can give you more detailed info but the bond is requested after the meds & Police Checks.
You have 49 days to pay the bond although it is possible to get an extension.
The general feeling is that if you are asked for the bond then you're in.

Hope this is of some help.
Good luck with the TRA. We've been waiting for 14 weeks now and it has been said that it is taking 4-6 months for fast track.

Graham
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:27 pm
GCH
Forum Regular

GCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Im on 5months waiting now from the TRA, when will this end !!

Greg
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by GCH
Hi,

Im on 5months waiting now from the TRA, when will this end !!

Greg
Hi Greg

Hopefully very soon

Graham