Family info requested on 175 online?

Old May 12th 2008, 4:40 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Family info requested on 175 online?

Hi all,

Just filled in the 175 online application and as far as I can see, it only asks for the family info of the main applicant, am I missing something? The options for 'relationship' to the applicant don't seem to mention in-laws (although it might have, brain is now a bit fuzzy having filled in the whole thing in one go...). Should I be listing my parents and sibs also?

thanks,

Therese
Old May 12th 2008, 4:51 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of
Default Re: Family info requested on 175 online?

Originally Posted by RedT
Just filled in the 175 online application and as far as I can see, it only asks for the family info of the main applicant, am I missing something? The options for 'relationship' to the applicant don't seem to mention in-laws (although it might have, brain is now a bit fuzzy having filled in the whole thing in one go...). Should I be listing my parents and sibs also?
We listed:
Me, OH & daughter
My parents (I'm the main applicant)
My brother & sister
My step-brother & sister, & stepmother
My OH's brothers and sisters and parents

Looking back at the record of responses, the parents-in-law were listed as "Parent", which I guess means "Parent of one of the applicants".

Cheers
Ben
Old May 12th 2008, 5:02 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

ok, I guess I should add them in just in case.

thanks!

Therese
Old May 12th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RedT
ok, I guess I should add them in just in case.

thanks!

Therese
Hiye,

We filled in family members ie mam, dad, brothers and sisters. We did not have to put in-laws only immediate family members. OH is main applicant but I had to put my family on my part of the application.

Helena