Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:57 am
Just Joined

ashish.aus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

congrats GMD...

Originally Posted by ken1234
congrats GMD ..
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

kali_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by solinsyd
Hi Guys,

Had some news from my MA - some 1700 applications sitting in Parammatta's queue are to be reallocated by DIAC to Perth and Melbourne in order to spread the workload due to the backlog at Parammatta. Applications are to be selected randomly and those selected will be informed when the CO contacts them.

Hopefully its good news and will get things moving a little faster for everyone!

We'll see.... Good luck all.
thanks for sharing!!..good to hear
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:28 am
gmd
Just Joined

gmd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again for your wishes!

You'll get yours soon!... It's been a long wait but it's worth it!

All the best!

GMD
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Had some news from my MA - some 1700 applications sitting in Parammatta's queue are to be reallocated by DIAC to Perth and Melbourne in order to spread the workload due to the backlog at Parammatta. Applications are to be selected randomly and those selected will be informed when the CO contacts them.

Hopefully its good news and will get things moving a little faster for everyone!

Thanx for that I hope all of us are in those 1700 applications ...
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

good news... move it please Parammatta office
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

pommychick is an unknown quantity at this point

The intention of this re-distribution of cases is to provide a consistent service with respect to processing time frames for ENS/RSMS applicants. We therefore will be moving cases involving 1700 persons out of Parramatta to Perth and Melbourne.
We wish to make the decision around the movement of cases as straight forward as possible, for reasons of cost. So the intention is that the movement of cases will be random and spread over the entire queue, i.e. not one particular month or client/agent caseload.
As these cases are currently sitting unallocated in Parramatta's queue, it is anticipated that you will become aware of a cases movement when it is allocated to a case officer in Perth or Melbourne and they write to you advising that they are the case officer.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough

My application at the final stages in Melbourne and still not finalised Hope my application wont be overrun by Paramatta applicants
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pommychick
The intention of this re-distribution of cases is to provide a consistent service with respect to processing time frames for ENS/RSMS applicants. We therefore will be moving cases involving 1700 persons out of Parramatta to Perth and Melbourne.
We wish to make the decision around the movement of cases as straight forward as possible, for reasons of cost. So the intention is that the movement of cases will be random and spread over the entire queue, i.e. not one particular month or client/agent caseload.
As these cases are currently sitting unallocated in Parramatta's queue, it is anticipated that you will become aware of a cases movement when it is allocated to a case officer in Perth or Melbourne and they write to you advising that they are the case officer.
Hi Pmmychick. Is this from the email DIAC sent to you?
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

pommychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
Hi Pmmychick. Is this from the email DIAC sent to you?
No - nothing from them. This is from a secret source.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pommychick
No - nothing from them. This is from a secret source.
LoL .. do you know a Co or some in DIAC ????
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

AT LAST PARRAMATTA DOIN SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO HANDLE THE BACKLOG
Old Aug 18th 2010, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

vv_rgr_vv is an unknown quantity at this point

Me, I'm thinking of giving up. I've been waiting for more than 9 months now and no update or whatsoever. Anyone has an idea how to properly withdraw an application?
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Kan3NAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
LoL .. do you know a Co or some in DIAC ????
Thanks for sharing the info.. I do hear that some of the guys got CO allocated( he applied in end of May). It would be fast if they abandon the two stage processing of application. First CO to process the nomination and then again in another queue to get the application processed again by another CO.

Probably that would be the reason for the prevailing lengthier processing time frame.

Cheers
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

kali_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Originally Posted by vv_rgr_vv
Me, I'm thinking of giving up. I've been waiting for more than 9 months now and no update or whatsoever. Anyone has an idea how to properly withdraw an application?
Oh no!..i understand your frustation. Why you do not write a formal letter of complain to Immigration department about your case?

you are 2 months behind the estimated time ..how do you receive update?? Are you calling??
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vv_rgr_vv
Why would you do that? Find out the reason from them and you at least know what happened.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.