Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Wikiposts

Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Old Jul 12th 2009, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
man take it easy & chill though i know its very hard but what we can do man .........just be ready for any delay due to any checks , just today i had the mail from my CO that it will be least five or six months before he will be in a position to make any decision on my application.

All best to u all
You are Lucky Malikhi, atleast u have definite timeframe for ur processing. Lets hope for the best for every one.

Old Jul 12th 2009, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by milano
Thanx Ronan for the important advise, I am still working under the same employer from which i got reference letter, my employer does not have any problem regarding my migration to Australia, so i am pretty fine even though I am in wait, my god this waiting is killing me but still positive. Hope whenever my time comes i will get visa.

Cheers!!!!
In that case I don't see anything going wrong with your application bro.

Wish you a really good luck and hope you receive your visa really soon.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
In that case I don't see anything going wrong with your application bro.

Wish you a really good luck and hope you receive your visa really soon.
I also wish you to get get ur grant letter soon!!!

Today I am gonna have beer as it is balanced diet, to stay away from killing wait and enjoy myself.

Good Luck matey!

Cheers
Old Jul 12th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

I also wish you to get get ur grant letter soon!!!

Today I am gonna have beer as it is balanced diet, to stay away from killing wait and enjoy myself.

Good Luck matey!

Cheers

Thanks for the wishes mate. I received my visa already way back in August 2008. I'm all set to move hopefully next year sometime.

Have beer and enjoy the wait
Old Jul 12th 2009, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the wishes mate. I received my visa already way back in August 2008. I'm all set to move hopefully next year sometime.

Oops!!! Sorry mate for the mistake. Man it is gonna be one year since the visa, MAN you have lots of petience.

Good luck for the future life in OZ!!!

Old Jul 12th 2009, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oops!!! Sorry mate for the mistake. Man it is gonna be one year since the visa, MAN you have lots of petience.

Good luck for the future life in OZ!!!

I know. Its been too long, almost an year since I had my visa. Things are just not working out for me right now.

But hopefully, I will leave next year for good.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Sorry to have barged in,
If you got the visa in August 08, should'nt you move in with a one year max ? or have you already validated. ?

Cheers
Old Jul 13th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafanm
Sorry to have barged in,
If you got the visa in August 08, should'nt you move in with a one year max ? or have you already validated. ?

Cheers
Visa is valid for 5 years. So I have time till August 2013 to move permanently. Regarding the validation, I did it in October 2008 (I was given time till Feb 2009).
Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by divsman
Also, I feel that the Extremly High skilled professions like IT, doctors( Surgeons), Accountants( working in reputed companies) etc are not generaly verified in deep.
However, not-so-high-skilled professions like teaching, nursing etc are deeply scrutinised by DIAC... I am just guessing... No idea how DIAC verifies the Employment...
I think you might find that there are an awful lot of nurses & teachers who would consider themselves to be highly skilled & your putting IT above them his at best hilarious & at worst, quite offensive!

Last edited by Sally Simpson; Jul 13th 2009 at 11:34 am.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by divsman
Also, I feel that the Extremly High skilled professions like IT, doctors( Surgeons), Accountants( working in reputed companies) etc are not generaly verified in deep.
However, not-so-high-skilled professions like teaching, nursing etc are deeply scrutinised by DIAC... I am just guessing... No idea how DIAC verifies the Employment...
I am neither an IT professional nor a nursing professional, but as has been said nursing is an extremely high skilled profession, which requires much longer period of dedicated skilled training and professionalism,
Remember demand for IT skilled profession rose maybe since mid 90s but for nursing it has been there since 1700 BC
Demand for IT jobs fluctuates but demand for nursing jobs consistantly on the rise globally, irrespective of any financial crisis.

Dear mate BE is an international forum where professionals of all the known industries are members, you may by all means praise your occupation but don't demean other professions You might have offended all the nurses in BE,
Remember, you might need then

You know what you should do ?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafanm
I am neither an IT professional nor a nursing professional, but as has been said nursing is an extremely high skilled profession, which requires much longer period of dedicated skilled training and professionalism,
Remember demand for IT skilled profession rose maybe since mid 90s but for nursing it has been there since 1700 BC
Demand for IT jobs fluctuates but demand for nursing jobs consistantly on the rise globally, irrespective of any financial crisis.

Dear mate BE is an international forum where professionals of all the known industries are members, you may by all means praise your occupation but don't demean other professions You might have offended all the nurses in BE,
Remember, you might need then

You know what you should do ?

I second that and I do believe that Nursing as a profession is more in demand and crucial in Australia (everywhere infact). It is and should be considered more important than IT.

But I do not see divsman demeaning Nursing or any other profession. All he said was this:

not-so-high-skilled professions like teaching, nursing etc are deeply scrutinised by DIAC

I do not think it insults yours or anybody's profession. Probably he did not know that Nursing is considered a highly skilled job.

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Jul 13th 2009 at 7:15 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 11:39 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has gone off topic now and as such I think it has run its course.

Thread closed.