Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Wikiposts

Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Hi Seems DIAC verify every bit and pieces of Information

Actually my HR - Guy he was working under me (Thats was a different story) got a call from South African High commission that asking about my employment

I was lucky then - regarding my recent employment - Even I provided bank statement stating that every month deposit of salary(Crystal Clear records) in US$ by company check & my Paye - return which is submitted to Tax authorities still they verify

I don't know yet - Whether they received calls in other countries - Nigeria & DR congo
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:50 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Originally Posted by helloshivahere

Actually my HR - Guy he was working under me (Thats was a different story) got a call from South African High commission that asking about my employment

I was lucky then - regarding my recent employment - Even I provided bank statement stating that every month deposit of salary(Crystal Clear records) in US$ by company check & my Paye - return which is submitted to Tax authorities still they verify

I don't know yet - Whether they received calls in other countries - Nigeria & DR congo
You are very lucky .... Atleast, you can rest well as the verification is done .. For me there is no way to know if the verification is done with current employer. I have checked with former employers, so far they have not received any verification !!

Good Luck .. keep us updated !
Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shiva, this is a good news for you...atleat this shows that your application is in progress!!

I checked with my manager today..I gave his cell no, desk phone no. and company email id on the company reference letter....He said no call from anyone regarding my employment verfication..Just hope they finish their procedure asap...

Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:17 pm
June'08 applicant

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Shiva, this is a good news for you...atleat this shows that your application is in progress!!

I checked with my manager today..I gave his cell no, desk phone no. and company email id on the company reference letter....He said no call from anyone regarding my employment verfication..Just hope they finish their procedure asap...
Aman .. You are a dare devil, it seems !! I don't even dare to discuss this matter with my immediate supervisor, HR or any other colleagues here otherwise they will kick me out from the lucrative projects where learning is immense !
Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Thanks guys it seems they only interested in most recent employment and specially with HR dept. I mention 4 email Ids and 4 GSM numbers they choose only HR number

I just called other countries no calls yet

All the best for your verifications sandy & Aman
Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

hahah...well..I am in good relations with my manager..( He was manager, now he is Product manager for BW, means he got promoted)..Still he does not mind all this...as I am not delaying any work and doing well....even conducting internal trainings and overall he is impressed...I just told him that immigration is just a future plan and I don't intend to go there for atleast 4-5 years....even if I leave he will not mind..as he knows every one has his/her own dreams...He is very professional...

And I was in the same company where u are working..and yes..there culture was different...here in this company..culture is different..here no one has time to see what I am doing . When I got the letter from my ex company(your present company)..I had to fight for reference letter...and I left company with a bad image!!!!

Well now I am worried about one thing..I just called all the no. on all the reference letter....I think if employment verification is done den I might face a little problem..in my first company..there operator does not know english...what if some calls from AUS? Then they will not be able to communicate? den?

Rest I checked..all phone no.'s on all the reference letters are working!! lol..

Originally Posted by sandy81
Aman .. You are a dare devil, it seems !! I don't even dare to discuss this matter with my immediate supervisor, HR or any other colleagues here otherwise they will kick me out from the lucrative projects where learning is immense !
Old Jul 9th 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hahah...well..I am in good relations with my manager..( He was manager, now he is Product manager for BW, means he got promoted)..Still he does not mind all this...as I am not delaying any work and doing well....even conducting internal trainings and overall he is impressed...I just told him that immigration is just a future plan and I don't intend to go there for atleast 4-5 years....even if I leave he will not mind..as he knows every one has his/her own dreams...He is very professional...

And I was in the same company where u are working..and yes..there culture was different...here in this company..culture is different..here no one has time to see what I am doing . When I got the letter from my ex company(your present company)..I had to fight for reference letter...and I left company with a bad image!!!!

Well now I am worried about one thing..I just called all the no. on all the reference letter....I think if employment verification is done den I might face a little problem..in my first company..there operator does not know english...what if some calls from AUS? Then they will not be able to communicate? den?

Rest I checked..all phone no.'s on all the reference letters are working!! lol..
Dont worry. It will be most recent and your most recent employee is really nice then. Language is not a barrier if its in India oZ high commission employees suppose to speak Hindi

Even i verified with that guy the person who called from SAfrica is not an Oz he is SAfrican only- Might be an High commission employee ( Observation from Accent)
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont worry. It will be most recent and your most recent employee is really nice then. Language is not a barrier if its in India oZ high commission employees suppose to speak Hindi

Even i verified with that guy the person who called from SAfrica is not an Oz he is SAfrican only- Might be an High commission employee ( Observation from Accent)
You said u were under routine check, cud u explain me from how long u are under routine checks? Actually I am also under routine processing since May, dont know when i will be verified by AHC? Little worried abt it, although i have provided only one reference letter and working under the same employer. I am waiting for my grant letter since last 19 m onths
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by milano
You said u were under routine check, cud u explain me from how long u are under routine checks? Actually I am also under routine processing since May, dont know when i will be verified by AHC? Little worried abt it, although i have provided only one reference letter and working under the same employer. I am waiting for my grant letter since last 19 m onths
Nobody can answer this question. Just because Shiva got verified does not mean you will be verified as well.

All I can say is, please don't worry. If you have a clean slate and nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

Just make sure that all of your references (even if only one) can still be contacted, and in case DIAC contact someone, he/she is willing to provide all the information you mentioned in your application without any contradictions.

All the best mate...

Ronan
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
Nobody can answer this question. Just because Shiva got verified does not mean you will be verified as well.

All I can say is, please don't worry. If you have a clean slate and nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

Just make sure that all of your references (even if only one) can still be contacted, and in case DIAC contact someone, he/she is willing to provide all the information you mentioned in your application without any contradictions.

All the best mate...

Ronan
Thats true. Might be they dont trust africa that could be the reason for verification. Somebody may not even have verification.

They called second time for land line an hour before and confirmed the same. I am one the one picked the call even it was my luck i was near to the reception- They asked same HR guy
Anyway employment check has been done. It might f/wd from SA - High commission to OZ

Let c how does it goes
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by milano
man take it easy & chill though i know its very hard but what we can do man .........just be ready for any delay due to any checks , just today i had the mail from my CO that it will be least five or six months before he will be in a position to make any decision on my application.

All best to u all
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Thats true. Might be they dont trust africa that could be the reason for verification. Somebody may not even have verification.

They called second time for land line an hour before and confirmed the same. I am one the one picked the call even it was my luck i was near to the reception- They asked same HR guy
Anyway employment check has been done. It might f/wd from SA - High commission to OZ

Let c how does it goes
were u in routine processsing? from which date? are u 176 ?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:03 pm
June'08 applicant

Indeed, it's very much true .. after all, EU and US companies have different work cultures...

as far as I know it's not going to affect you, if telephonic inquiry is from AHC, New Delhi and even if it's from Adelaide, you can explain CO, if he/she ask for the invitation to comment.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by water man
Waterman is again back with same question!!!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by water man
lolz man make this line "were u in routine processsing?" as the part of ur signature

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.