British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Employment Check- BY DIAC (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/employment-check-diac-594404/)

water man Jun 1st 2009 11:15 am

Re: Employment Check- BY DIAC

Originally Posted by zee004 (Post 7622403)
hi, Could you please tell me that what If I do not have the bank statment becuse I am getting cash and do not deposit in the bank but I do have the taxt return forms, payslips, contracts etc

Invitation to comment is only for Phone verification Failure...

ZeeAsh Jun 1st 2009 11:20 am

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7622069)
Invitation to comment

is an objection letter stating their doubts...and finally saying that you are not eligible to meet the basic requirements of the visa...28 days time will given to answer the doubts...it is when the phone verification fails......

Only 1 in 1000 recovers when invitation to comment comes....

Water Man:

Could you please tell me what is this (invitation to comment) .
Is it asked by your CO. if YES tehn on what grounds . etc.

Thanks

water man Jun 1st 2009 11:22 am

Originally Posted by ZeeAsh (Post 7622872)
Water Man:

Could you please tell me what is this (invitation to comment) .
Is it asked by your CO. if YES tehn on what grounds . etc.

Thanks

Invitation to comment is recieved by so many hair dressers...

Dorothy Jun 1st 2009 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7622853)
Invitation to comment is only for Phone verification Failure...

No it's not. Please stop giving information that you cannot back up with proof. The invitation to comment is used for many reasons, not simply 'phone verification failure' nor does 'only 1 in 1000 pass it'.

If you wish to post information here you are going to have to back it up with proof, not simply speculation - it does nothing to help and only serves to upset and frighten posters.

water man Jun 2nd 2009 3:32 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 7624429)
No it's not. Please stop giving information that you cannot back up with proof. The invitation to comment is used for many reasons, not simply 'phone verification failure' nor does 'only 1 in 1000 pass it'.

If you wish to post information here you are going to have to back it up with proof, not simply speculation - it does nothing to help and only serves to upset and frighten posters.

I said only the truth..& experiences....my friend Harry from pakistan recieved invitation to comment & he got later rejected...he was a hair dresser...
he applied in June 2006
and got rejected in August 2008 :confused:

Altavista Jun 2nd 2009 4:44 am

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7624960)
I said only the truth..& experiences....my friend Harry from pakistan recieved invitation to comment & he got later rejected...he was a hair dresser...
he applied in June 2006

You didn't understand what Dorothy said.

What you said bout invitation to comment is totally wrong. Look at the DIAC site and do some research and you will understand it.

Read Booklet 6 as well.

rahulvermaforu Jun 2nd 2009 4:48 am

Hi All,

In my document checklist status for "Evidence of Specific Work Experience " & "Evidence of work experience" both are in MET status. Does it mean that they have done the emplyment check and it is clear or they exempted me from this check (I am from HR country). As I remember from some of the posts that many people had their status as "Further Investigation Required".

Please share any information if anyone has.

zee004 Jun 2nd 2009 6:47 am

Hi, I have a question if someone can help me. I do not have the bank statement for my employment becasue I get cash for my salary however, I do have the tax returns, emplyment contracts, payslips etc. Will i be in trouble fro not having the bank statment please some on explain me

Mukesam Jun 2nd 2009 7:13 am

Originally Posted by zee004 (Post 7625273)
Hi, I have a question if someone can help me. I do not have the bank statement for my employment becasue I get cash for my salary however, I do have the tax returns, emplyment contracts, payslips etc. Will i be in trouble fro not having the bank statment please some on explain me

It all depends on your CO, if he/she is satisfied with the evidence you have provided, you won't be asked to provide additional docs (like bank statement etc) but if your evidence is not sufficient then he/she may ask you for additional evidence.

I hope it helps.

water man Jun 2nd 2009 8:08 am

[QUOTE=Mukesam;7625329]It all depends on your CO, if he/she is satisfied with the evidence you have provided, you won't be asked to provide additional docs (like bank statement etc) but if your evidence is not sufficient then he/she may ask you for additional evidence.

I hope it helps.[/QUOTA

Any Case officer willl be satisfied only with experience reference letter & no other documents?

Mukesam Jun 2nd 2009 8:17 am

Any Case officer willl be satisfied only with experience reference letter & no other documents?
My dear,

It is common sense that if your ref, exp letter, contract letter and pay slips provide powerful evidence of your employment then why a CO would go for Tax and bank docs? Some times if you evidence is so strong, they don't even go for a phone or physical verifications. It has happened to so many people on this forum.

zee004 Jun 2nd 2009 8:29 am

Thanks very much for your response. Will I provide the evidence like payslips, tax returns for every month of the period for which I am claiming points. For examaple if I am cliaiming for the last three years do I have to provide all the pay slips for the whole period

Mukesam Jun 2nd 2009 8:32 am

Originally Posted by zee004 (Post 7625526)
Thanks very much for your response. Will I provide the evidence like payslips, tax returns for every month of the period for which I am claiming points. For examaple if I am cliaiming for the last three years do I have to provide all the pay slips for the whole period

Well, I have picked first four months of an year and scanned payslips of those months of the last 5 years. Compiled one file for each year; that makes 4 pdf files of pay slips and uploaded them.

Dorothy Jun 2nd 2009 10:11 am

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7624960)
he applied in June 2006

So your friend from Pakistan got rejected. What about the other 998 out of 1000 people you quoted earlier? Or the people who were invited to comment after other forms of employment verification. One person's experience does not mean it is policy for every applicant.

As I said, if you are unable to back up your claims with evidence, please refrain from posting rumours.

water man Jun 2nd 2009 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 7625820)
So your friend from Pakistan got rejected. What about the other 998 out of 1000 people you quoted earlier? Or the people who were invited to comment after other forms of employment verification. One person's experience does not mean it is policy for every applicant.

As I said, if you are unable to back up your claims with evidence, please refrain from posting rumours.

so what should i do now?