British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Employment Check- BY DIAC (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/employment-check-diac-594404/)

Altavista Jun 2nd 2009 12:26 pm

Re: Employment Check- BY DIAC

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7625937)
so what should i do now?

Post authentic information which you could back up with proof.

Un-authentic post creates panic among many applicant particularly in these changing circumstances.

Secondly, misleading info could leave the other people's visa at stake.

water man Jun 2nd 2009 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by Altavista (Post 7626455)
Post authentic information which you could back up with proof.

Un-authentic post creates panic among many applicant particularly in these changing circumstances.

Secondly, misleading info could leave the other people's visa at stake.

such a letter is there "invitation to comment" that is a truth...

Altavista Jun 2nd 2009 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7626469)
such a letter is there "invitation to comment" that is a truth...

There is no doubt that such letter is there but the info that you posted was not good/enough. May be it was with one person whose experience you shared, but as Dorothy said could not be applied for all the applicants.

Please keep in mind that with wrong info, other people's visa may be at stake.

water man Jun 2nd 2009 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Altavista (Post 7626643)
There is no doubt that such letter is there but the info that you posted was not good/enough. May be it was with one person whose experience you shared, but as Dorothy said could not be applied for all the applicants.

Please keep in mind that with wrong info, other people's visa may be at stake.

I beg ur mercy for the error

INDOAUS Jun 2nd 2009 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7627116)
I beg ur mercy for the error

As DIAC has stated on their website, DIAC has the right to verify our points claimed through physical visit of workplace, telephone, and other method of substantion (correct me if i'm wrong), all applicants have to expect that DIAC will conduct those checks.

Applicants from HR countries should not be worried of substantiation from DIAC:

1) If our employers abide government various labour and corporate regulations (i.e. pays company and employee taxes, and fulfill its various obligations) ----> although I don't have the statistics, a higher proportions of employers in LR than HR nations do abide with the respective laws, perhaps as a result of more stringent oversight from the govt. in LR countries.

2) and our claims are honest

3) If we have accumulated sufficient evidence to support our claims ----> if point 1 is fulfilled then point no.3 should not be a hassle.

I am aware that several applicants are afraid that informing their employers of their intention to migrate to OZ might harm their career till they leave the company, so better to ask reference letter from someone who is a one level above us in the company's organization structure that we know very well or empathize with our objective.

Cheers & Hope every one of us receive their grant expediently.

water man Jun 3rd 2009 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by zee004 (Post 7622403)
hi, Could you please tell me that what If I do not have the bank statment becuse I am getting cash and do not deposit in the bank but I do have the taxt return forms, payslips, contracts etc

From which country u are?
what is ur nominated occupation?

If you dont have such documents;

If u have appointment letter: provide the notarised copy of that...
If you dont have the above documents ...u dont have to worry...
How many years experience you are claiming?

Just provide a neat employer reference letter in the official letter head with company stamp...Mention the salary + telephone allowance if any in the appointment letter /Reference letter ( Not in Both)

Just these documents you provide...

They will check your employer by phone...in internal checks...
They will verify the things u told in the Reference letter..Call from australian High commission...

So u have to go through the checks...But u are on the safer side i think...

ajt Jun 3rd 2009 6:34 pm

Job Verification-Only after meds finalised and PCC?

Hello Everyone....
Was speaking to a friend of mine whos a non registered agent......What he told me was that generally job verification doesnt happen soon after the CO is allocated and its only after medicals are finalised and PCC is sent that job verification (if any ) happens....

would be of great help , if people whos job verification is over could confirm whether it happened like this for them

thanks

water man Jun 4th 2009 2:13 am

Re: Job Verification-Only after meds finalised and PCC?

Originally Posted by ajt (Post 7630789)
Hello Everyone....
Was speaking to a friend of mine whos a non registered agent......What he told me was that generally job verification doesnt happen soon after the CO is allocated and its only after medicals are finalised and PCC is sent that job verification (if any ) happens....

would be of great help , if people whos job verification is over could confirm whether it happened like this for them

thanks

i think he is right..In my case they said they were waiting for PCC in the PLe reply but did not ask it...only after 13 days after submitting the PCCs my internal processing procedures started! But still my employer not checked!~

ajt Jun 4th 2009 5:37 am

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7631699)
i think he is right..In my case they said they were waiting for PCC in the PLe reply but did not ask it...only after 13 days after submitting the PCCs my internal processing procedures started! But still my employer not checked!~

waterman...did u upload your medicals before getting a CO?

water man Jun 4th 2009 5:47 am

Originally Posted by ajt (Post 7632080)
waterman...did u upload your medicals before getting a CO?

i got CO in Jan 09
Case officer dont ask medicals or PCC
in feb medicals were sent unrequested
In april 30 they requested PCC by PLe reply not...by request letter
what is ur country
profession?
lodgement date?

helloshivahere Jun 4th 2009 6:51 am

Originally Posted by water man (Post 7632101)
i got CO in Jan 09
Case officer dont ask medicals or PCC
in feb medicals were sent unrequested
In april 30 they requested PCC by PLe reply not...by request letter
what is ur country
profession?
lodgement date?

Water man hope u worrying lot on Employment check. Mostly checks will started after receiving all docs including PCC/medicals and futher employments as per PLEs and BE forums.

Its depends on CO and your documents. IF doc evidence is feels enough they may not even verify. Whether its LR/HR verification is possible but mostly DIAC interested in recent employment.

Try to provide as much as support to avoid suspects. Hope it helps. I send my recent Bank statement showing deposits for last 6 months, and Paye Deduction certificate. in my case I feel bit worried on my first emp in India only. Is there somebody now

ajt Jun 4th 2009 7:42 am

@waterman
im a civil engineer (CSL) from India
Feb last week applicant

zee004 Jun 4th 2009 9:50 am

Thanks for your reply. I am from Pak and Accountant. I am claiming points for 3 years do I have to provide the evidence i.e the pay slips and tax returns for the whole there yerars. and another vry important question ple clear it the company I am working is the Pharmaceuticals distribution company will the DIAC will accept the experience of this. I am wrking as accountant for them.
Do the DIAC have some certian conditions for the company i.e it has to be multinatioanl or govt or should have so many emplyees etc

I will appreciate your help

water man Jun 4th 2009 10:17 am

Originally Posted by zee004 (Post 7632822)
Thanks for your reply. I am from Pak and Accountant. I am claiming points for 3 years do I have to provide the evidence i.e the pay slips and tax returns for the whole there yerars. and another vry important question ple clear it the company I am working is the Pharmaceuticals distribution company will the DIAC will accept the experience of this. I am wrking as accountant for them.
Do the DIAC have some certian conditions for the company i.e it has to be multinatioanl or govt or should have so many emplyees etc

I will appreciate your help

They will enquire the nature of the company ^ the scope of u employing there..

water man Jun 4th 2009 10:18 am

Originally Posted by ajt (Post 7632473)
@waterman
im a civil engineer (CSL) from India
Feb last week applicant

what what documents u provided as proof of one year experience...