Employer Reference

Old May 9th 2008, 1:33 am
Just Joined

me75syd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employer Reference

Dear Form members,
We am interested in applying for PR (GSM - 175). As part of that I need to get my skills accessed by ACS. I went through the guidelines and the requirement is I need to provide Employer Reference for minimum 4 or 6 years. The issue is my company cannot provide any reference for personal purposes. As I will be applying for PR and is going to be self-sponsored it is going to be very difficult for me to get the reference letter from my employer. However I have enquired with my colleagues and ex-colleagues and they are happy to provide the colleague reference. Provided this can you please help me how can I prove my 7+ years experience in software industry. I have more than 7 years experience in software industry and I am a Bachelor of Engineering degree holder from India.

Also it is the same case with my wife as well and she has around 5+ years expires in software industry. She has two breaks inbetween and her effective experience is going to be 4+ years exp. She is a Bachelor of Engineering from India. She has also problems in getting the reference letter from her employer.

Provided this please let me know how can we proceede towards lodging our application with ACS ?

Regards,