E457 QUESTIONS

Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

pic08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile E457 QUESTIONS

Hi all
I filled in my application form online last week and couldnt attach my documents....grrrr modern technology!...i have emailed them and waiting for their reply.

I now cant get back to the medical forms it sent me to, does anyone know of a link where i can go to?

Medicals and xrays for us at Huddersfield were about £400 but the link sent us to a pafe with only a handful of doctors on. Our nearest one on this link was Manchester and it works out at £750! do we have to use Manchester drs??

Also am I right in saying my visa wont be granted until I get QNC registration? I only posted that off today?!

Many thanks
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E457 QUESTIONS

You have to use the doctors on the panel list I'm afraid.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

pic08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: E457 QUESTIONS

oh ok thanks for your reply nige
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:56 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all
Default Re: E457 QUESTIONS

Originally Posted by pic08
Hi all
I filled in my application form online last week and couldnt attach my documents....grrrr modern technology!...i have emailed them and waiting for their reply.

I now cant get back to the medical forms it sent me to, does anyone know of a link where i can go to?

Medicals and xrays for us at Huddersfield were about £400 but the link sent us to a pafe with only a handful of doctors on. Our nearest one on this link was Manchester and it works out at £750! do we have to use Manchester drs??

Also am I right in saying my visa wont be granted until I get QNC registration? I only posted that off today?!

Many thanks

is this the link you have if not i hope it helps

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...-doctors.htm#d

kind regards
michell