Dream Over

Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dream Over

Originally Posted by ex_exile
And she is of course free to do this, its not clear that she KNOWS he lied when he filed the forms though is it? kinda hard to prove what his intent was when he filed the forms 9/12 months ago anyway but as far as I can see from this thread you are the one stating he had no intention of taking the OP not the OP .

What you gals have been suggesting on the other hand is clearly visa fraud so I guess you might as well encourage her to file a malicious complaint with DIAC as well.

If the relationship is over before they validate this should be reported to DIAC by the primary applicant for them to make a decision.

I sympathize with the OP, any marriage break up is a personal tragedy but its not a reason to go around breaking the law be it burning peoples possessions, physical violence or fraud. If men had been suggesting the kind of violent action against women that has been suggested against this man the mods would have been issuing warnings so Pollyana, why is advocating violence towards men acceptable?
I think your over reacting slightly, all we were doing is offering some support. Its certainly not male bashing and I am sure no one wants the OP to commit fraud........women have affairs too and do some horrible things.........neither is right..........no one is perfect. I would have just as much sympathy for a man going through the same thing.

We are just empathising........don't take it so literally.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream Over

OK, I think this thread needs to be put to bed.

There is plenty of sound advice in some of the posts, both for the OP, and for the visa holder regarding future spouse visas.

I am closing it because some of the posts are getting a little out of hand - remember, no-one except the couple concerned know what the story behind this is, and so none of us are in a position to judge anyone.