Drawing a family tree - Subclass 139

Old Aug 24th 2005, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Drawing a family tree - Subclass 139

Hi,
Could you urgently tell me whether you need to draw a family tree in all cases? In our case my husband's sister is sponsoring my husband. We have attached our respective marriage certificates that show the name of their father.

Thanks
Anya
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:37 pm
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drawing a family tree - Subclass 139

It isn't going to do any harm, will take you a few minutes, so better safe than sorry!
We had to do one to show first cousin relationship and had lots of birth and marriage certificates

Scotty
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Wink Re: Drawing a family tree - Subclass 139

Hi
you will have to produce your sisters full birth certificate,mother and father's full birth certificate, and marriage certificate and your husbands full birth certificate all should be certified copies and best of luck

Vicki & Billy
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Hi,
Could you urgently tell me whether you need to draw a family tree in all cases? In our case my husband's sister is sponsoring my husband. We have attached our respective marriage certificates that show the name of their father.

Thanks
Anya
Anya

Better safe than sorry. I got the impression that it was required and we put one in with ours - bit of a nightmare as my wife has SEVENTEEN brothers and sisters (including half brothers and sisters)!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Anya

Better safe than sorry. I got the impression that it was required and we put one in with ours - bit of a nightmare as my wife has SEVENTEEN brothers and sisters (including half brothers and sisters)!!
We are on a 139 bq subclass visa we did our own only a small 1 so we could show relationship of my mother to my auntie in oz and her son who is our sponsor of which is my first cousin, it doesnt have to be anything great we just did it on a4 and in pencil good luck, we recieved our visa grant this morning and you will soon believe me it is very hard the wait but will be worth it in the end all the best.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

A nightmare for us too,
I have 10 and my defacto has 2 no room on the SK47 ha ha
lace x
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Anya

Oh my goodness! That must have DIMIA busy! Ah ha! so you must be the reason for the recent slow-down at DIMIA. lol!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

AustralianMaddy has a brilliant futureAustralianMaddy has a brilliant futureAustralianMaddy has a brilliant futureAustralianMaddy has a brilliant futureAustralianMaddy has a brilliant futureAustralianMaddy has a brilliant future

A very Simple Family Tree should suffice . Just a Couple of boxes using MS Word and Type in your Names and DOB's. Then connect them with the Lines overwhich you put in relationships.

This makes things easier for the CO to decide.

Cheers
AusMaddy

Hi,

Thanks
Anya
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:10 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thanks
Anya
my brother is sponsoring us (i am main applicant). we havent been asked to provide a family tree?! just the birth certificates of both (plus my marriage certificate).
Old Aug 25th 2005, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
my brother is sponsoring us (i am main applicant). we havent been asked to provide a family tree?! just the birth certificates of both (plus my marriage certificate).

Hi,
Thank you all for your responses!. Same in our case - my husband's sister is sponsoring him (the main applicant) I thought this was required only if the relationship could not be clearly demonstrated from documents provided as proof. Anyway I shall draw a family tree - like one of the forumers said - better safe than sorry!

Cheers,
Anya
Old Aug 25th 2005, 10:03 am
Downy

Teri wrote:
    > > Anya
    > >
    > > Better safe than sorry. I got the impression that it was required and
    > > we put one in with ours - bit of a nightmare as my wife has SEVENTEEN
    > > brothers and sisters (including half brothers and sisters)!!
    > Oh my goodness! That must have DIMIA busy! Ah ha! so you must be the
    > reason for the recent slow-down at DIMIA. lol!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

That really looks like a family tree ! banyan tree !! LOL

Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Thanks
Anya
You gotto think do I want a letter from DIMIA later on asking for one, it would only delay the visa grant AND WAITING FOR THE VISA GRANT IS THE WORST BIT,so do everything to help DIMIA make a quick decision.