Don't have a Birth Certificate

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 3:33 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Don't have a Birth Certificate

I don't have a Birth Certificate, will my passport or educational documents work for this purpose? Or i must have a Birth Certificate.
Attending to apply 175
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't have a Birth Certificate

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I don't have a Birth Certificate, will my passport or educational documents work for this purpose? Or i must have a Birth Certificate.
Attending to apply 175
it worked for me. i provided very early school documents, my tax-id, license, and voter-id. the co accepted them in place of a birth certificate.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future

Attending to apply 175
Better is you should get your B. Cert. from GOVT. OF PUNJAB.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 6:10 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by itprofessional
Better is you should get your B. Cert. from GOVT. OF PUNJAB.
I have B-From but in native language, do you know how to get the English translated version of it?
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 6:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I have B-From but in native language, do you know how to get the English translated version of it?
You need to take any documents not in English to be translated by a NAATI certified translator. You can find them by looking at the NAATI website.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Attending to apply 175
I see you are from Lahore; I get mine very easily, head to TOWN HALL, Mall Road opposite Punjab Uni Old Campus. They will get that issued from Nadra. There wont be any translations required as they are already in English along with URDU as well

Cheers!
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You need to take any documents not in English to be translated by a NAATI certified translator. You can find them by looking at the NAATI website.
I think 'NAATI certified translator' is required if Applicant is in Australia. If outside Australia, concerned departement or other professional translator can do.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:04 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
I see you are from Lahore; I get mine very easily, head to TOWN HALL, Mall Road opposite Punjab Uni Old Campus. They will get that issued from Nadra. There wont be any translations required as they are already in English along with URDU as well

Cheers!
O that's great, i will do it easily now, would you guide me what documnets they need for this.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

O that's great, i will do it easily now, would you guide me what documnets they need for this.
Take your and your father's CNIC with you and that would be good if you take your grand father's ID card too, as they did asked that from me, however Grand Father's ID card is not mandatory.

Good Luck!