Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

docs uploading after 28 days time limit : Please Guide ... I Request all of you.

docs uploading after 28 days time limit : Please Guide ... I Request all of you.

Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:33 am
Banned

rjumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default docs uploading after 28 days time limit : Please Guide ... I Request all of you.

Respected all,

It is clear to me that after applying online I will be given 28 days for my docs. to upload.

But Question is:

If some of my docs. or any one of my doc is not uploaded but all other docs are uploaded in that time .... Then what will happen??? Will I be given more time or I may upload that doc. after 28 days as well.

Please guide me as I have applied for my marriage cert to be corrected and Civil Court has given me 28 sept. as the date.

I am much worried due to MODL Change please help me.

Regards,
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: docs uploading after 28 days time limit : Please Guide ... I Request all of you.

Originally Posted by rjumar
Respected all,

It is clear to me that after applying online I will be given 28 days for my docs. to upload.

But Question is:

If some of my docs. or any one of my doc is not uploaded but all other docs are uploaded in that time .... Then what will happen??? Will I be given more time or I may upload that doc. after 28 days as well.

Please guide me as I have applied for my marriage cert to be corrected and Civil Court has given me 28 sept. as the date.

Regards,
I think for 175 (aasuming u r going for tht), mandatory docs are IELTS and skill assessment..along with other stuff like passport, employment proof etc.

If you have all of them, I would have thot of going ahead and apply. Uploading is not stopped as such after 28days, it's just that if u dont upload mandatory docs by then (and CO can always see the date of upload later),there might be issue.

But marriage certificate I guess you can always upload with few days delay from 28-days deadline.

May be others can give you more feedback on this.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default Re: docs uploading after 28 days time limit : Please Guide ... I Request all of you.

send your CO a ple (once you have applied) and explain why the document will be late, upload the letter confirming your date of 28 sept in the civil court and upload every thing else that they request in the given time frame.
suzie
x

Last edited by suziegaz; Sep 5th 2009 at 10:41 am. Reason: added text in to meet the post below
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suziegaz
send your CO a ple and explain why the document will be late, upload the letter confirming your date of 28 sept in the civil court and upload every thing else that they request in the given time frame.
suzie
x
I think OP doesnt have a CO yet..OP hasnt even applied i suppose
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

msg altered
suzie
x
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:49 am
Banned

Respected all,

But Question is:

Regards,
Thank you supriyag & suziegaz for your worthy suggestions.

Any other Worthy Suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Please don't mind as I don't wanna take any sort of risk at this major point.

please guide thanks.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Thank you supriyag & suziegaz for your worthy suggestions.

Any other Worthy Suggestion will be highly appreciated.

please guide thanks.

As suggested in Post #2, ensure you apply with all the mandatory documents including IELTS, Skill assessment copy etc. Once you get your case officer you will be requested to submit the rest of the documents like PCC and Medicals within 28 days.

As far as I have seen, you can take a week or 2 more to submit these ( I did the same as I couldn't arrange these within 28 days). It was ok and no questions asked.

Wish you a good luck!!!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
As suggested in Post #2, ensure you apply with all the mandatory documents including IELTS, Skill assessment copy etc. Once you get your case officer you will be requested to submit the rest of the documents like PCC and Medicals within 28 days.

As far as I have seen, you can take a week or 2 more to submit these ( I did the same as I couldn't arrange these within 28 days). It was ok and no questions asked.

Wish you a good luck!!!
As far as I think from above worthy suggestions

following are mendatory docs.

IELTS Result
Assessment letter
experience proof
education proof
passport
birth certs.

Is marriage certificate also a mendatory doc. or I can send it later when it is corrected? or when CO asks for it at later stages?

Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

As far as I think from above worthy suggestions

following are mendatory docs.

IELTS Result
Assessment letter
experience proof
education proof
passport
birth certs.

Is marriage certificate also a mendatory doc. or I can send it later when it is corrected? or when CO asks for it at later stages?

I think u r right. If I were you, I would have gone ahead and applied with these docs, and provided marriage certificate later when I have it (u r going to get the marriage certificate by end of september, or arnd tht time anyways, aren't u?)

But this is my personal opinion.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by supriyag123
I think u r right. If I were you, I would have gone ahead and applied with these docs, and provided marriage certificate later when I have it (u r going to get the marriage certificate by end of september, or arnd tht time anyways, aren't u?)

But this is my personal opinion.
I think I will get my marriage certificate in October Inshallah. But I am planning to atleast apply in September so that I get 28 enough days to get the marriage cert and send it to DIAC.

What you worthy people suggest?
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

I think I will get my marriage certificate in October Inshallah. But I am planning to atleast apply in September so that I get 28 enough days to get the marriage cert and send it to DIAC.

What you worthy people suggest?
I think you have enuf confirmation and info on this by now..

You gotta take a call now mate..nobdyelse can do tht for u

Last edited by supriyag123; Sep 8th 2009 at 8:31 am.