Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

DIAC Applications pre July 2012 -Status,Speculation & unanswerable questions (merged)

DIAC Applications pre July 2012 -Status,Speculation & unanswerable questions (merged)

Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:59 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application processed further

Originally Posted by lorraineandmatt
Just been online to look at our visa application status. At present the status says 'application being processed further'. Does anyone know what this means?

Also it says Medicals, X-rays and Bloods are required. Does this mean we need to get our medicals done or should we wait until a CO contacts us and asks us to undertake them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lane & Matt
Bermudashorts is right, it could be something or nothing unfortunately. We applied Jan 2009 and ours changed to that message around March '09 and has been stuck on that since We front loaded our medicals but we'll probably have to redo them as they expire after a year (I think), so it may be worth waiting to get them done until a CO asks for them. It's completely up to you though & your preference. Sorry if this isn't much help. Fingers crossed that your app will be moving forward soon though All the best!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 12:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application processed further

Originally Posted by lorraineandmatt
Just been online to look at our visa application status. At present the status says 'application being processed further'. Does anyone know what this means?

Also it says Medicals, X-rays and Bloods are required. Does this mean we need to get our medicals done or should we wait until a CO contacts us and asks us to undertake them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lane & Matt
Medicals are listed as required simply cos they are required at some point. Unless you are applying for a visa that has a fast timeline, don't do them now, they will expire in a year. When the CO needs them they will contact you.

As for the online status - it really is irrelevant. It may change at some point to say documents MET, or it may stay at Processing Further. Many posters get their visas without their online status being updated at all - its not an auomatic process, its down to when the Case Officer or DIAC staff get round to updating it.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default Application Being processed further...GSM 176... 2231-15

Dear BE freinds,

Today when i checked my online application status it showed status changed on 21/07/2010 to "Application being processed further" what does that mean?have i been allocated CO? i applied for GSM 176 visa on 7th February 2010.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application Being processed further...GSM 176... 2231-15

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Dear BE freinds,

Today when i checked my online application status it showed status changed on 21/07/2010 to "Application being processed further" what does that mean?have i been allocated CO? i applied for GSM 176 visa on 7th February 2010.
Not sure about CO allocation.Support Officers may have updated ur status just to reflect that ur provided documents are received.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Dear BE freinds,

It might mean somebody looked at your file, it might not mean anything. Been discussed on here billions of times.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

sorry to dscs it billions+ 1 more time
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 5:21 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

sorry to dscs it billions+ 1 more time
When i got CO, i got 2 emails and my status changed to "application being...."
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

rackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the rough
Default Status of Uploaded Documents hasn't changed?

I have launched visa app through a migration agent on 19th of this month and he says that he have already uploaded all the docs.

But when I go to check application status, I found that all the documents are listed required for my application?

Why is that? Does CO has to first check and approve before each document status is changed to received or what ?

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 8:57 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Dear BE freinds,

What's your document status?
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 9:04 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Status of Uploaded Documents hasn't changed?

Originally Posted by rackspace
I have launched visa app through a migration agent on 19th of this month and he says that he have already uploaded all the docs.

But when I go to check application status, I found that all the documents are listed required for my application?

Why is that? Does CO has to first check and approve before each document status is changed to received or what ?

http://imgur.com/EtJb6.png
No need to worry, when you get case officer you will see update in this section.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Application processed further (Merged threads)

@shafaqat309...Does that mean i might have CO now and i might get an email in few days from CO? bcoz my occupation is present in all schedules and expecting to be on SMP as well after declaration of SMP by ACT so
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 9:44 am
Shafaqat Ali

@shafaqat309...Does that mean i might have CO now and i might get an email in few days from CO? bcoz my occupation is present in all schedules and expecting to be on SMP as well after declaration of SMP by ACT so
Can't say but indication of CO is formal emails and it is not sure when you get CO status of document will be changed.
When i got CO status of all documents was required then i sent an email and he updated status. So don't go for the status just wait for an email.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Thanx for reply
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 11:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

And sometimes the CO doesn't update the online status page. Don't worry about it.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
And sometimes the CO doesn't update the online status page. Don't worry about it.
Agree, i know couple of friends whose visa was issued with documents still showing as required. So chill up mate, nothing much to worry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.