Degrees recieved after AHC verification.

Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:57 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Degrees recieved after AHC verification.

File attached just for you Please don't comment on my score
Attached Thumbnails Degrees recieved after AHC verification.-shafaqat_ali_overseas_qualification_graduation_transcript.gif  
Old Oct 12th 2010, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

abeersalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jovipk
Photocopies either colored or b/w are also attested back side, as I have send the copies which are attested from Back side as well, as I told their is no option of selection front or back on form of HEC, only possibility that u have provided application for that or u are lucky enough

Just to make clear, original degrees and certificates are always attested from backside. However, photocopies are usually attested from front. HEC, Ministry of Education, Ministry of foreign affairs, whosoever they are, normally attest photocopies from front.

If HEC have attested it at the back then it is not normal but should be acceptable

Regards
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, could you please explain me, what is AHC ? In simple words , is it enough if I send notery photocopies of all my documents to DIAC or do I need to take care something else ?
Old Oct 13th 2010, 7:48 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hemalk2
Guys, could you please explain me, what is AHC ? In simple words , is it enough if I send notery photocopies of all my documents to DIAC or do I need to take care something else ?
AHC= Australian High Commisson

For DIAC coloured copies need not to be attested.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

abrahamin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hemalk2
hemalk,
AHC stands for Australian high commission. As far as 2nd part, its enough to send notarized copies to DIAC