Degrees recieved after AHC verification.

Old Oct 11th 2010, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future
Default Degrees recieved after AHC verification.

Thank God,

At last, I have got my degrees from AHC after VERIFICATION.

This process took 2 & half months over all.

Lets see how much time it needs to complete the process till visa grant. I have already completed the BIRTHDAY of my Visa Application on October 06, 2010

regards,

Umar Farooq.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Degrees recieved after AHC verification.

Originally Posted by itprofessional
Thank God,

Lets see how much time it needs to complete the process till visa grant. I have already completed the BIRTHDAY of my Visa Application on October 06, 2010

regards,

Umar Farooq.
Congrats You are near to grant
Old Oct 11th 2010, 6:48 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alipa
How do you know that? It might take another year for internal/external checks, medicals, etc to be done.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 7:26 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank God,

regards,

Umar Farooq.
How did u know your degrees were collected or submitted to AHC? got an email?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 7:27 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alipa
This could be the starting point
Old Oct 11th 2010, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
How did u know your degrees were collected or submitted to AHC? got an email?
I have got all the docs in AHC stamped Envelop with Australian official logo over the envelop.

I think AHC took docs in last 7 to 10 days as before that the docs were still in custody of HEC as I confirmed that from the concerned person in HEC.

regards,

Umar Farooq.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 9:13 am
Shafaqat Ali

I have got all the docs in AHC stamped Envelop with Australian official logo over the envelop.

I think AHC took docs in last 7 to 10 days as before that the docs were still in custody of HEC as I confirmed that from the concerned person in HEC.

regards,

Umar Farooq.
So that means u submitted you docs to HEC with the statement that these will be collected by the AHC, then AHC collected those docs and did their work and sent them back to you, right?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

So that means u submitted you docs to HEC with the statement that these will be collected by the AHC, then AHC collected those docs and did their work and sent them back to you, right?
My Dear,

It is the ONLY way to work this verification process out & It is the only process that you might have to adopt as well.

regards,

Umar Farooq.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 4:16 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

regards,

Umar Farooq.
Umer,

What degrees did you send to HEC ?

And is this HEC necessary for every application filed at DIAC ?

I need to know this as if it is mandatory, I may get my degrees attested upfront.

Shafaqat, Whats your opinion ?

Cheers,

TAA
Old Oct 11th 2010, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Not every applicant has to go through this process.

It is upto the discretion of your CO whether he deems it necessary or not!!!

i alongwith so many other applicants skipped this stage. My docs were not

attested upfront by HEC!!!

Originally Posted by foha2012
Umer,

I need to know this as if it is mandatory, I may get my degrees attested upfront.

Cheers,

TAA

Last edited by aliah; Oct 11th 2010 at 5:20 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Umer,

Cheers,

TAA
First of all, I make it clear that My degrees were also verified upfront already from Feb. 2009 but my CO asks for verification again by saying that it is part of our internal checking.

I had sent all ORIGINAL Docs starting from Matriculation, FSc, BSc, MSc.

regards,

Umar Farooq.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 9:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

Umer,

Cheers,

TAA
My degrees are already attested by HEC and Ministry of Foreign affairs, the difference i feel from Umer's case is that his degrees were attested from back side and mine were from front side and i feel this a big difference and i thought twice before attestation, 5 months have been passed of case officer allocation but he has not asked for attestation, so i beleive he will never ask but let see.

If u want to know my opinion i would advice to have attestation before applying visa, otherwise it can take long time for attestation during the visa process as happened with Umer. It will not cost you much but will boost your confidence on your docs, rest it up to the case officer.

Last edited by shafaqat309; Oct 12th 2010 at 10:00 am.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

My degrees are already attested by HEC and Ministry of Foreign affairs, the difference i feel from Umer's case is that his degrees were attested from back side and mine were from front side and i feel this a big difference and i thought twice before attestation, 5 months have been passed of case officer allocation but he has not asked for attestation, so i beleive he will never ask but let see.

If u want to know my opinion i would advice to have attestation before applying visa, otherwise it can take long time for attestation during the visa process as happened with Umer. It will not cost you much but will boost your confidence on your docs, rest it up to the case officer.
Hi,

How did u get your degrees verified from front side, I am anxious to know that?

Well, the procedure is to submit your docs and payment at Gerrys Fedex center, and they will give u call when they are back from HEC, but I couldn't find any option of Degree attestaion from front or back, did u send any separate application to HEC for front attestaion, well mines are also attested from Backside, and what I know in Pakistan no one attest it on front side of degree.

I think they ask the degree attestaion (even its done before) on random basis, whereas in Canadian immigration they ask for original Transcripts in University Sealed envelops from every applicant.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:21 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi,

How did u get your degrees verified from front side, I am anxious to know that?

Well, the procedure is to submit your docs and payment at Gerrys Fedex center, and they will give u call when they are back from HEC, but I couldn't find any option of Degree attestaion from front or back, did u send any separate application to HEC for front attestaion, well mines are also attested from Backside, and what I know in Pakistan no one attest it on front side of degree.

I think they ask the degree attestaion (even its done before) on random basis, whereas in Canadian immigration they ask for original Transcripts in University Sealed envelops from every applicant.
I submitted original and colour photocopies of original to the HEC through fed-ex, all original are stamped back side and all copies are stamped front side, quite simple.
I scanned coloured copies with stamps on front side and sent to case officer.

Last edited by shafaqat309; Oct 12th 2010 at 10:23 am.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

I submitted original and colour photocopies of original to the HEC through fed-ex, all original are stamped back side and all copies are stamped front side, quite simple.
I scanned coloured copies with stamps on front side and sent to case officer.
Photocopies either colored or b/w are also attested back side, as I have send the copies which are attested from Back side as well, as I told their is no option of selection front or back on form of HEC, only possibility that u have provided application for that or u are lucky enough

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.