December 2008 Applicants

Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

mango4 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: December 2008 Applicants

Hi there

I'm December applicant too. Applied on 15th for 886. No MODL, No CSL, No state list, no hope really

I'm sure I'll be the last one standing!

Good luck to one and all.

x
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

thermojetics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DoctorD
Hey guys...

I applied on December 2nd for an Interdependancy visa (temporary)

Had medical on 16th December and telephone interview at 2pm today.

At 2.30pm i received an email informing me that the visa had been granted!!! Im so happy, and suprised at the time scale!!

Good luck to you all
Congrats DoctorD!

Just been curious...Are you from UK?
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

Gilly McG is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: December 2008 Applicants

My husband and I have also applied in December 08. We have gone 175 as I am an accountant. Can't wait to say goodbye to dreary wet, windy Scotland and say hello to Perth/Melbourne/Adelaide/Sydney.... as you see we have not decided yet. We are not that fussy, just want a good life for our 3 year old daughter
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

thermojetics is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied for 175 visa on December 30. I am not sure if I will be considered as a Dec 2008 applicant of Jan 2009.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

DoctorD is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by thermojetics
Congrats DoctorD!

Just been curious...Are you from UK?
Sorry for the late reply!

Yeah im from the UK
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

ellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant future
Wink Re: December 2008 Applicants

Hello everyone,

I think we're December 2008 applicants too! Have largely left it in the agents' hands, but they lodged it in December and said we'll need to get our Police checks and medicals done in February/March. Am willing to leave that as late as possible as the thought of the medical scares me, the last time I had a blood test I fainted!!!

We're applying for 175, OH's occupation in I.T is on the MODL and CSL. We're heading for Perth eventually.

Does anyone know how we go about tracking the application, whether we have a CO etc. agents haven't really let us know about that one. Am quite happy to sit back and wait, but the temptation of logging in every day to check is calling...!!!!

Nice to meet all you other December 2008 applicants x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

essex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really nice

Hey, good luck with your visa!

Here is the link: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

If you've gone through an agent you will have to ask them for the TRN reference as they will have got that once lodged the app for you, the rest you will obviously know.

Mel.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

fatboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DoctorD
Hi guys!

I lodged an application on the 2nd...received acknowledgement email today from my CO (also requesting more info!) Been told i should hear the outcome in 12 weeks! Too long!!
What visa have you gone on??
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

ellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by essex2sydney
Hey, good luck with your visa!

Here is the link: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

If you've gone through an agent you will have to ask them for the TRN reference as they will have got that once lodged the app for you, the rest you will obviously know.

Mel.
Hey, thanks very much, I have the TRN so I'm all up and running now
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

hannash is an unknown quantity at this point

we also dec app or so agents says gilly g was bang on about scotland weather we took hss to glasgow to do vetassess pracyical in oct and it was cold in belfast ,when we got of in scotland it was in a league of its own.freeezing
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

DoctorD is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fatboy1
What visa have you gone on??
I applied for the Interdependancy Visa...was granted my temp residency on the 6th Jan!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Anybody out there done the IELTS test!!??!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Sparky Making will become famous soon enoughSparky Making will become famous soon enough

Hi, my husband done it a while back. He is not here at the moment but if you want any information just PM us. He got some books which really helped him they had a CD so you could practice examples of previous tests.

As I say any questions just let us know.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

I am also a December applicant. Applied on 2nd Dec for 175 Visa MODL. Dint know a few days later will be in for a high jump with the 175 doing low in the list. I am an IT guy. Just applied for State Sponsorship from Victoria. WIll file for the 176 once I hopefuly get a state sponsorship. Keeping my fingers crossed.

But thats a alota money...

Any idea if State Sponsorship is tough?? I should hopefully hear a result on that by Mar 20 (8 weeks) and hopefuly by then the scene for 175 applications may get a lil clear.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

hk_1 will become famous soon enoughhk_1 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: For (Capt Emz I Think) Query

Hi,

I have submitted my online evisa application on 8th Dec 2008. As for IELTS
I would say that its something taken as seriously as Skills Assessment. Because these two main results enable you to apply. Apparently IELTS standard has been raised and without good fimiliarity with the very versatile format of the exam one cant get the desired score, leave alone the question of bieng a native speaker or not. I will strongly recommend that you get the
Cambridge IELTS test course 1 to 6 complete set and start preparing so
that you get maximum score and get through it once and for all. The booking
dates are not easily available and the whole process of takeing an exam and getting results takes around 1.5 months atleast, so the time factor is the most important thing one should know about IELTS test.

Wish you best of luck with everything you do.

hk_1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.