December 2008 Applicants

Old May 19th 2010, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice
Default Re: December 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Aitchy
Erm, what's a ple?
Post Lodgement Enquiry - asked the same thing myself soon after I joined the site.

Anyhow,I'm still waiting, although I have managed to get WA SS while I've been waiting, not that it helped much.

Congrats to Fatboy1 and everyone else who have been lucky.
Old May 19th 2010, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

jinjin is an unknown quantity at this point

Erm, what's a ple? I emailed DIAC several weeks ago and they sent a standard reply saying our application may not be processed until the end of 2012. We're having to move on with our lives so I'm beginning to fear it might be money down the drain. We really need a bigger house but it's now almost impossible to get a mortgage that doesn't have ridiculous get-out fees. We've put off moving for 18 months for that reason but we can't wait much longer. What's meant to be will be I suppose.

Congrats fatboy1. Hope it all goes well for you.
hello Aitchy, look like we on the same boat, they sent us a "standard reply" saying da "end of 2012 thing". But my agent expecting i will be allocatd this Nov 2010 (from his guess) . look luck everyone is still waiting
Old May 20th 2010, 7:20 am
Just Joined

fatboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes we were told it wouldn't be until 2012 before we hear anything and then 3 days later we got an email saying congrats you have been accepted we couldn't believe it. So good luck to eveyone still waiting
Old May 20th 2010, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fatboy1
Yes we were told it wouldn't be until 2012 before we hear anything and then 3 days later we got an email saying congrats you have been accepted we couldn't believe it. So good luck to eveyone still waiting
thz Fatboy1,

thank you for your thread. it does cheer me up a little. i rekon the DIMIA staff was told to say the line "not until the 2012 ..." as a official answer no matter who you are. He/she who reply you probably don't really know anything going on with the queue. The better way to find out is to check others applicant timeline with the similarity.
Anyone if who still havn't join us , Please come in. we can help each others.
Old May 21st 2010, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

lady jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatboy1
hi when did you apply and get your visa was it a 175 if they are doing 175 visa now that would be fantastic.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Aitchy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jinjin
hello Aitchy, look like we on the same boat, they sent us a "standard reply" saying da "end of 2012 thing". But my agent expecting i will be allocatd this Nov 2010 (from his guess) . look luck everyone is still waiting
That's promising jinjin. Are you on the SOL or MODL lists? Is it a 175 or 176 visa you're waiting for?
Old May 25th 2010, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

That's promising jinjin. Are you on the SOL or MODL lists? Is it a 175 or 176 visa you're waiting for?
HI, ON THE MODL AND ITS A 175 VISA.
Old May 26th 2010, 4:11 am
Just Joined

hi , i was on MODL lodged 175 ,7thNov 2008, hairdresser , changed to 176 WA SS just before 1st july 2009 since the priority matter, now no SOL will soon be not MODL anymore heard the news from the EVA guy. IT been year and a half down.

good luck everyonw who still waiting and get bored
Old Nov 14th 2010, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Anyone like me non CSL and non MODL and still waiting - anyone know the state of play with this one yet!!! Thanks
Old Nov 25th 2010, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

OMG- got an email from adelaide this morning requesting meds and Police checks.
10 days short of two whole years since we applied
Old Nov 26th 2010, 5:28 am
Just Joined

GGx0x0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulandcelia

Dear Paulandcelia

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your CO.

Could you please give me your timeline.

Regards
Connie
Old Nov 26th 2010, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Hey well done to you both
Old Nov 26th 2010, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Hi folks, it been 2 years and 17 days down and still nth, very impatient !! And good luck to those they just got a CO lol . very happy for u guys .
Old Nov 27th 2010, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi Paulandcelia
What visa have you applied for and what occupation are you.
Regards
Lady Jane
Old Nov 28th 2010, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

I applied for 175 on 15 DEC 2008. Then on old MODL and CSL as an electrician.
Dumped off the CSL so applied for WA ss.
Got WA ss DEC2009.
Got email requesting meds+pcc on 25th nov 2010.
Must be on 175 as WA have not announced SMP yet.
I haven't stopped smiling............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.