December 09 Applicants

Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by wilson01
After sending a PLE i received this "Your occupation of Registered Nurse is on the Critical Skills List and your application will be priority processed. It may still be a further 3-4 months until your application is allocated to a Case Officer." My status still reads Processing Commenced. For now Im just gonna chill and try not to think about it as basically there is not very much I can do but try and be patient
Hi Amanda,
What did you select in the PLE in section: Are you Client's Agent or Authirized Recipient? Did you select YES? I sent PLE 10 days ago selecting YES but no reply yet. Note that I don't have any agent, I applied online by myself.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

whtzau is on a distinguished road

Hi Mahboob,

I lodged VE175 online application, occupation is electronics engineer (ASCO 2125-13). Nothing changed so far.

Also, for my last PLE, DIAC response in in 12 days.

Juan
Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

I sent PLE asking if DIAC had received my docs and if they were aware that I was on the CLS. I received a personal response from them as it was addressed to Ms Wilson and from an authorised individual. I dont have an agent; i lodged application myself
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
I sent PLE asking if DIAC had received my docs and if they were aware that I was on the CLS. I received a personal response from them as it was addressed to Ms Wilson and from an authorised individual. I dont have an agent; i lodged application myself
Hi Amanda,
Did you send PLE using following link?
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

In this link there is a question:
Are you the client's agent
or authorised recipient? (REQUIRED)

You have to select Yes or No. What did you select in your case? Yes or No?
I think you selected Yes if you used the link for sending PLE. Pls correct me if I am wrong.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, that's the form. I ticked 1st, 2nd and 3rd box and in the additional comments box i wrote that I am a RN and would I be on the CSL.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

SAS_Analyst is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by whtzau
Hi brother,

it seems a little strange while most of november applicants with CSL+MODL occupation has not get any status change, and you have got status changed
as further processing within 2 weeks since completing application.

Did you submit PLE to inform DIAC your occupation as CSL once completing application ? Thanks.

Juan
That is what I see on evisa:
December 09 Applicants-abpf.gif
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:37 pm
Banned

libertyStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zionking
I just got my Business and Information Professional skill assessed.

Positive outcome it says...!

One step closer to that PR!
congratulations zionking! you are getting closer and closer!

i have added you in our list, do you mind filling in your timeline updates? your case seems interesting.

Last edited by libertyStar; Jan 21st 2010 at 12:39 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:39 am
Just Joined

zionking is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm, sorry but for some reason I can't add a timeline, keep getting an error!

My story isn't all that interesting haha, graduated from ANU just last December, thanksfully I was able to apply as my close uncle lives here (well, in Sydney) as a citizen. Just had an interview with Microsoft, and hopefully some more interviews will happen so what my mentality is:

If I can get a full time job (Already got a nice sales consultanting job at three, so if you guys need any mobile phone question shout at my way lol) then I don't need to worry about visa application process much.. Unless it gets rejected for some obscure reason lol (touchwood touchwood)

Oh and could anybody explain to me what PLE is?? Do I have to notify them that I have got those required documents ready?? :O
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

martin83 will become famous soon enough

"I am satisfied that you meet the requirements for a Spousal Visa (Subclass 309)"

Visa granted yesterday afternoon!!!

Just under a month from handing in application to it being granted!

My CO has asked me to provide a years worth of Bank Statements from Dec 07 - Dec 08 so she can assess for a permanent visa straight away, which i'll do, but i'm more than happy to be re-assessed in 2 years time...

So very very happy...
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

alanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by martin83
"I am satisfied that you meet the requirements for a Spousal Visa (Subclass 309)"

My CO has asked me to provide a years worth of Bank Statements from Dec 07 - Dec 08 so she can assess for a permanent visa straight away, which i'll do, but i'm more than happy to be re-assessed in 2 years time...

So very very happy...
Congratulations mate, fantastic news

Now i`m waiting on my spouse visa, i really hope i get it as quick as you, although its been 5 weeks to the date now since i lodged my application and only 1 queary which i have resolved...keeping fingers crossed because i wanna book them flights

Alan
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 9:54 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

So very very happy...
Fantastic - Well done you - all the best for your new future
Old Jan 24th 2010, 1:07 am
Just Joined

zionking is an unknown quantity at this point

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brisbane processing office
Allocation Dates for week commencing 11 January 2010

VC- 485 (Group 1 and 2 - PhD qualifications and CSL Only)
Applications lodged up to 16 December 2009

VC- 485 (Group 3 and 4 and 5 - Bachelor & Masters or Bachelor and
Australian Honours degree (at least upper second class level) or Bachelor
or Masters)
Applications lodged up to 7 August 2009

VB - 886 (CSL Only)
Applications lodged up to 16 December 2009

VB - 885 (CSL Only)
Applications lodged up to 8 December 2009

VB - 887
Applications lodged up to 27 December 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps. Planning on uploading the information weekly/monthly for all you lazy peeps =p
Old Jan 26th 2010, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

martin83 will become famous soon enough

So very very happy...
After assessing my additional information my Case Officer granted me Permanent Residency today!!!!!

Leave 14th Feb!

Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi where do we submit the form 1022 and 929, change of circumstances?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.